Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Speaking of burgers-
Posted by: DP
Date: June 21, 2018 07:06AM
Michigan woman may have served ex-lover's remains at U.P. barbecue

In a new television documentary, authorities allege that a serial killer and her husband chopped up and killed her former lover and then served his remains at a neighborhood barbecue in 2014, WJBK-TV (Channel 2) reports. Kelly Cochran later injected her husband with a lethal dose of heroin in February 2016.

The docuseries on Investigation Discovery called "Dead North" takes the viewer on a journey that might just leave a bad taste in their mouth.

Cochran, 36, admitted in court that she and her husband lured her lover, Chris Regan, inside their home, shot and dismembered him in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Cochran said she and her husband had made a pact that they would get rid of anyone "involved in their extramarital affairs."

Investigation Discovery said in a statement that neighbors said they believed they were served human remains, possibly Regan's, at a barbecue, according to Channel 2. One friend who was interviewed in the documentary also described eating a strange-tasting burger without realizing at the time it could have been human.

[www.freep.com]

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Speaking of burgers-
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: June 21, 2018 07:49AM
Time to re-watch Fried Green Tomatoes ...

=TC
Posted by: max
Date: June 21, 2018 09:43AM
DP
. One friend who was interviewed in the documentary also described eating a strange-tasting burger without realizing at the time it could have been human.

It did not taste like chicken?....
Posted by: DP
Date: June 21, 2018 11:23AM
LOL, max...

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: billb
Date: June 21, 2018 11:27AM
I would guess pork

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: artie67
Date: June 21, 2018 12:37PM
How about a twin bill of Eating Raoul and Delicatessen? Both are funny and 86% and 89% respectively for Rotten Tomatoes.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: June 21, 2018 01:21PM

Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: June 21, 2018 01:48PM
It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters!

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: GGD
Date: June 22, 2018 02:04AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 245
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015