Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
MR Forum Fit Club: This guy is a baller
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: July 09, 2018 10:07AM
MR Forum Fit Club

To encourage fitness goals, share experiences, educate and uplift each other.

If you haven't started yet, you are welcome at anytime.

Share as much or as little as you want with the group.

Starting out doesn't need to be a big step, just take that step.

Got in 2 workouts that were not too shabby. Food intake amount could have been less though, especially sweets.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: MR Forum Fit Club: This guy is a baller
Posted by: Spiff
Date: July 09, 2018 10:09AM
Got in three rides this past week, which is unheard of! However, caloric intake was unchanged. Working on it. One day at a time.
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: July 09, 2018 10:28AM
I walked a few kilometers to the park nearby for the Yakima Folklife Music Festival. I watched a guy cover the entire Dylan Newport Festival setlist from 1963. I'm not a huge Dylan fan, mostly because I can't stand his voice. His music is incredible though. So hearing someone else perform it was a treat for me. The musician was local Navid Eliot. He's part of a band, Planes on Paper, that performs all over the US, but he also performs solo. Last night he pulled in friends of his from all over the country to support the Dylan set for the various songs. It was pretty incredible.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: July 09, 2018 11:24AM
ztirffritz
I walked a few kilometers to the park nearby for the Yakima Folklife Music Festival. I watched a guy cover the entire Dylan Newport Festival setlist from 1963. I'm not a huge Dylan fan, mostly because I can't stand his voice. His music is incredible though. So hearing someone else perform it was a treat for me. The musician was local Navid Eliot. He's part of a band, Planes on Paper, that performs all over the US, but he also performs solo. Last night he pulled in friends of his from all over the country to support the Dylan set for the various songs. It was pretty incredible.

That sounds awesome. At a Dylan show a few years back, I essentially said the same thing: I want Dylan there and playing piano, but someone else needs to sing. It was awful.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 09, 2018 01:14PM
Best warm weather fitness?

boat jousting!
Posted by: billb
Date: July 09, 2018 01:18PM
4 runs of 2.5 miles each
Only 32.9 miles last week

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: morlock
Date: July 09, 2018 01:50PM
I just broke the barrier and was under 200lbs for the first time in 25 years. About 18 months ago I was above 320. I.m not sure how much above, my older analog scale bottomed out at 300. Last month, I finally figured out why I was losing it. Unfortunately, it's due to Type II Diabetes and pancreatic cancer. I start chemo next week.

I don't recommend this method, but people tell me I at least LOOK healthier than I have in years!
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 09, 2018 03:14PM
morlock, what can I say except my best wishes on your recovery.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Don C
Date: July 09, 2018 04:35PM
You are right ... not the preferred strategy to lose weight! Good luck with the treatment.

Got a new routine from my trainer on Friday; tomorrow I'll do what I can remember (it always takes a week or two to remember the new stuff) and mix in my old routine.

Been challenging my weight; can I really eat this way and stay within a few pounds of where I am now?
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 10, 2018 04:08AM
2.54 miles on my dying treadmill. 12.3 miles of light intervals.

Last week 8.61 treadmill and 5.9 light intervals. (I forgot to post last week.)

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: July 10, 2018 10:45AM
morlock
I just broke the barrier and was under 200lbs for the first time in 25 years. About 18 months ago I was above 320. I.m not sure how much above, my older analog scale bottomed out at 300. Last month, I finally figured out why I was losing it. Unfortunately, it's due to Type II Diabetes and pancreatic cancer. I start chemo next week.

I don't recommend this method, but people tell me I at least LOOK healthier than I have in years!

Keep fighting on all fronts and keep us updated on your progress. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 277
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018