advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
On Sale- Buy Luminar 2018 Now, Get Free Updates Thru 2019 Including Libraries
Posted by: JoeM
Date: September 25, 2018 08:05PM
If you were considering buying Luminar, it's on sale for $59. All owners will receive the new Libraries and all updates through 2019 without charge. Details here:
[skylum.com]

More info/purchase here:
[skylum.com]

JoeM
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: On Sale- Buy Luminar 2018 Now, Get Free Updates Thru 2019 Including Libraries
Posted by: davester
Date: September 25, 2018 08:51PM
I already have Luminar and this is great news. It's pretty obvious to me that this is a full-on and well-deserved attack on the money-sucking leaches at Adobe.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Re: On Sale- Buy Luminar 2018 Now, Get Free Updates Thru 2019 Including Libraries
Posted by: Spiff
Date: September 25, 2018 09:16PM
Awesome.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 26, 2018 06:46AM
.....so you can spray and see blood spatter.....???

.....never mind....that is Luminol......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: maco
Date: September 26, 2018 10:15AM
I bought it last month for $49. I really like it. One thing that I didn't realize, is that they allow you to install it on up to 5 computers. That's a big bonus for me, since I use two different computers at home.
Posted by: August West
Date: September 26, 2018 08:36PM
I picked it up at 49, too. Have used it some and like it, lots to learn though.

Picasso in his studio after the liberation of Paris, taken by my friend and mentor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 212
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018