advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Man conducts "social experiment" to see what people would do if they saw a child put into a car trunk
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: September 27, 2018 08:13AM
The man told his son out loud he was misbehaving, put him in the trunk, and driove off. The man wanted to see how people would react and claims he was recording for a Youtube video. His aim was to become a Youtube sensation. How did people react? They called the police and he has been arrested. I don't even need to run an experiment and I know that.

[www.nbcnews.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2018 08:37AM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Man conducts "social experiment" to see what people would do if they saw a child put into a car trunk
Posted by: Gareth
Date: September 27, 2018 08:33AM
Well, he should have known this already been done! People have called the police on folks putting kids in the rear facing seat of a Tesla Model S! Guess everyone has forgotten about the rear facing seats in the Volvo wagons of my youth!
Re: Man conducts "social experiment" to see what people would do if they saw a child put into a car trunk
Posted by: bik
Date: September 27, 2018 08:58AM
But now he's famous!
Mission accomplished!
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: September 27, 2018 09:02AM
How soon we forget rumble seats and whatnot. Of course laws exist in most places that children must be in child seats until they are older... in many areas until they are 12. Ok, safer for the kids. Or are we just training our children for an adulthood in restraints ?
Posted by: testcase
Date: September 27, 2018 09:46AM
Now if he’d installed a seatbelt in the trunk...........
Posted by: billb
Date: September 27, 2018 10:20AM
Bill Cosby wants a redo.

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: September 27, 2018 11:46AM
The vehicle appears to be a. Audi A6. This was a trunk and not a hatchback. I would say the experiment was a success due to other humans witnessing criminal behavior and calling police.

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: September 27, 2018 12:37PM
How soon we forget rumble seats and whatnot.

What a ridiculous statement.

There are at least two generations of people who have never seen or heard of one, let alone forget.

and claims he was recording for a Youtube video.

True or not, he still qualified for arrest, and now he's got an interesting addition to his 'fame'. (Infamy seemed a little over the top.)

This experiment will be known as Matlak's Kid.

I'm glad but not too surprised that somebody called it in.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: billb
Date: September 27, 2018 01:05PM
Cars with trunks can still have 60/40 rear seats with the 40 folding down as a pass thru for long items like skis.

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 224
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018