advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
An now speaking about Apple. How do I get rid of this notification on my iPhone?
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 30, 2018 07:22PM
when I enter the gym, the membership card pops up as a notification on my iPhone. That is very very nice, I don't have to open wallet app or unlock the iPhone.

I use the notification to show the bar code, I enter the gym and all is fine, right? except the notification keeps coming back for the entire time I stay at the gym. I tried view, clear, manage, dismiss, everything, and it keep coming back.

is there a solution to make it go away for about an hour or so? or better until I leave the gym?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2018 07:38PM by space-time.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: An now speaking about Apple. How do I get rid of this notification on my iPhone?
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 30, 2018 07:58PM
Try turning off the notification option and leaving the "suggest on lock screen" option on in the pass settings in the Wallet. It's a little less obtrusive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2018 07:59PM by Sarcany.
Re: An now speaking about Apple. How do I get rid of this notification on my iPhone?
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 30, 2018 09:47PM
.....don't enter the gym/Jim......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: testcase
Date: November 30, 2018 10:29PM
I've named my toilet "Jim"

I go to the Jim every morning........... eye rolling smiley
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: December 01, 2018 10:57AM
testcase
I've named my toilet "Jim"

I go to the Jim every morning........... eye rolling smiley

Truly outstanding! I'm going to start doing that! For me, though, I'll only be able to claim it once or twice a week (TMI?)
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 01, 2018 11:42AM
I can't get Apple to get my Apple account info. It keeps wanting a password for a non valid email address altho I have changed on Apple site.smiley-rpg028
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 266
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018