advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
crime & p*nishment?!......this long time show on major network ending....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 11, 2019 07:03AM
....'Criminal Minds'....renewed for 15th and final season....with only 10 episodes....

Criminal Minds Renewed for 15th and Final Season: 'It's Bittersweet, But I'm So Grateful,' Says Showrunner

.....CBS has renewed the long-running crime drama for a 15th and final season, to air during the 2019-20 TV season. The farewell salvo will consist of 10 episodes, which will film this spring and bring the show’s run to 325 324 total episodes

“It’s really bittersweet, but I’m so, so grateful to CBS for giving us this heads-up,” showrunner Erica Messer tells TVLine of getting the final-season news. “I think one of my biggest fears was always, ‘Oh man, what if we don’t know’ and then they just don’t bring back the show? But they respect this series and the cast and the crew and the fans enough to end this properly.”

Criminal Minds this season is averaging 4.7 million total viewers and a 0.8 demo rating in its Wednesdays-at-10/9c time slot — numbers that with Live+7 DVR playback swell to 8.1 mil (+78%) and 1.7 (+143%).

Criminal Minds continues its 14th season on Wednesday, Jan. 23, with Episode 13 of 15. The season finale will air two weeks later, on Feb. 6

and so it goes.......and so it goes........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2019 07:26AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: crime & p*nishment?!......this long time show on major network ending....
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: January 11, 2019 09:02AM
I watched it way back when Mandy Patinkin was in the cast, but at some point early in its run, I couldn’t stomach it anymore — found it to creepy/horrifying to watch.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 11, 2019 09:03AM
....same here....it was too depressing....had to stop watching the 'murder of the week'....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: freeradical
Date: January 11, 2019 10:57AM
I must be out of touch with popular culture since I've never even heard of this show before now,
Posted by: Sam3
Date: January 13, 2019 09:09AM
NewtonMP2100
....same here....it was too depressing....had to stop watching the 'murder of the week'....

More like sadistic torture of the week.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 361
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018