advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Looking for a good set of wireless earbuds for the gym...
Posted by: spacescape
Date: March 14, 2019 08:06AM
Would like to purchase a set of earbuds for the gym and looking for some suggestions. I'm thinking $100 would be the sweet spot but willing to pay more if they are worth it. Not totally ruling out Apple AirPods but sick of the "fanboy" status but my mom and several other friends of mine loves them. Coworker loves his Jaybird RUN earbuds. But, I'm seeing 50,000 options and looking for suggestions.

Thanks.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Looking for a good set of wireless earbuds for the gym...
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 14, 2019 08:07AM
....if you can wait......once the AirPods 2 come out, there SHOULD be price reduction of AirPods 1 or people selling [ used with earwax not included ] when they upgrade to the newer one......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2019 08:08AM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: Robert M
Date: March 14, 2019 10:28AM
Space,

Does it have to be earbuds? I personally despise that style. Much prefer over the ear, behind the neck bluetooth models. If that's workable, I have a couple of recommendations.

Robert
Posted by: spacescape
Date: March 14, 2019 10:34AM
Robert M
Space,

Does it have to be earbuds? I personally despise that style. Much prefer over the ear, behind the neck bluetooth models. If that's workable, I have a couple of recommendations.

Robert

I'm open to all suggestions. I just want them wireless!!! smiling smiley
Posted by: Robert M
Date: March 14, 2019 10:45AM
Space,

I'm using these:

[www.amazon.com]

[www.amazon.com]

They've been dandy. And, they're inexpensive enough that if they break or I lose them, I don't care. smiling smiley

I especially like the first set because I can through music onto a chip and install it into them. That way, if my phone is low on juice or not handy, I can still enjoy music while at the gym.

Robert
Posted by: tuqqer
Date: March 14, 2019 06:02PM
I second Robert M's vote for the behind-the-head (aka back-hang) style wireless headphones for the gym. I've purchased a couple of these SoundBot models in the past 5 years, and love love them for the gym.

They don't get sweat inside them like the earbuds I tried, and they hold a charge for multiple 45-minute workouts without needing a recharge. Sync perfectly with multiple iPhones that I've owned. And the sound is better than the earbuds I've tried. Deeper bass.

Mac Pro 2013 3.7GHz Quad-Core, 32G RAM Mojave 10.14.x Dual 25" Acer 1440p LCDs11" i5 MacBook Air
Posted by: Catzilla
Date: March 14, 2019 09:55PM
I bought these for riding and the gym: [www.amazon.com]
I tried and returned or gifted several pairs, these were by far the best. I even bought 2 more refurbs from Woot for my daughter and her husband. They love them as well.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 15, 2019 11:06AM
....some love the Jabra......

....this is the most recent model but $149.....perhaps a slightly older model/one gen behind....

...Jabra Elite 65T Active True .......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 292
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018