advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
do the ENDS justify the means?!....new 'Avengers: Endgame' trailer.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 14, 2019 09:25AM
.....the end is coming.......the rumor is that someone won't survive....at the moment 2 of the heroes may not be back [ 1 is all but confirmed, the other is rumored to be gone ].....

Captain Marvel Joins Fight Against Thanos in New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Trailer

The Avengers prepare for one last stand against Thanos, and get some added help from a fresh ringer, in the new trailer for Avengers: Endgame, out April 26th.

The clip finds Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.), stranded on a spaceship, reflecting on his Iron Man origins and his failure to defeat Thanos, while on Earth, the surviving Avengers try to pick themselves up after watching half of all life disintegrate. “I keep telling everybody they should move on,” says Steve Rogers/Captain America (Chris Evans). “Some do, but not us.”

The rest of the trailer finds the Avengers reassembling, with shots of Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) all leaping into action. The clip even closes with an appearance from the newest Avenger, Captain Marvel (Brie Larson), who doesn’t flinch when Thor sends his hammer, Mjolnir, flying past her face. “I like this one,” he quips.

The stacked cast of Avengers: Endgame also features Benedict Cumberbatch, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Bradley Cooper, Dave Bautista, Chris Pratt, Evangeline Lilly, Jon Favreau. Anthony and Joe Russo directed the film.

and so it goes........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2019 09:29AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: do the ENDS justify the means?!....new 'Avengers: Endgame' trailer.....
Posted by: Rolando
Date: March 14, 2019 09:52AM
Just saw it. looks pretty good!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."
-- Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
Posted by: jdc
Date: March 14, 2019 09:54AM
damn I hope its as good all get out.

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: SKYLANE
Date: March 14, 2019 10:48AM
Can hardly wait, love this franchise. cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 154
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018