advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
do no HARM?!.....teaser trailer for CBS' 'The Code' [ a.k.a. JAG doppelgänger ].....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 14, 2019 11:17AM
.....no Harm [ Harmon Rabb ] but it looks just like JAG.....w/Dana Delany, Luke Mitchell.......

....debuTTs April 9th......

....The law is their battlefield. Here's your first look at The Code premiering April 9th on CBS. The military's brightest minds tackle the country's toughest legal challenges at the Marine Corps Base Quantico, where every attorney is trained as a prosecutor, a defense lawyer, an investigator, and a Marine. Working side-by-side, they serve their country with integrity while often putting aside ideals for the sake of the truth......

trailer @ youtube.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2019 11:22AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: do no HARM?!.....teaser trailer for CBS' 'The Code' [ a.k.a. JAG doppelgänger ].....
Posted by: jdc
Date: March 14, 2019 11:31AM
thats a lot of pretty people.

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Re: do no HARM?!.....teaser trailer for CBS' 'The Code' [ a.k.a. JAG doppelgänger ].....
Posted by: Sam3
Date: March 14, 2019 12:07PM
Except if I remember correctly in Belisario's JAG, Harm and Mac were interchangeable, sometimes one would prosecute and the other defend, sometimes the roles were reversed. It depended on what their boss thought would get a fairer trial. This new version looks like it will have one character always as a prosecutor and the other always defense.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: March 14, 2019 02:51PM
Harm was Navy and Mac was a Marine.

She was the best part of the show, and not just because she looked great, but her character was better written and she (Bell) was a better actor than whatshisname.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* Sigs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 89
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018