advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
the future is now?!....this 'time' show on streaming service renewed for final season [ canceled ]........
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 09, 2019 09:07PM
.....'Future Man' on Hulu......3rd and final season....

Future Man Renewed for Third (and Final) Season at Hulu

......Sadly, there’s not much more future for Future Man: Hulu has renewed the Josh Hutcherson-starring sci-fi comedy for a third season, which will also be its last

Hutcherson, of Hunger Games fame, stars as Josh, a janitor whose video-game skills get him recruited by soldiers from the future to help save the world. Eliza Coupe (Happy Endings) co-stars as soldier Tiger, with Derek Wilson (Rectify) playing soldier Wolf. Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg serve as executive producers; their AMC action drama Preacher just announced its final season earlier this week as well.

Future Man debuted in November 2017 with a 13-episode freshman season; Season 2 premiered in January. Season 3 will reportedly consist of eight episodes, but no premiere date has been set.

future doesn't look good.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: the future is now?!....this 'time' show on streaming service renewed for final season [ canceled ]........
Posted by: jdc
Date: April 09, 2019 09:46PM
No idea how it got a first season. Lost IQ points watching it.

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Re: the future is now?!....this 'time' show on streaming service renewed for final season [ canceled ]........
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 10, 2019 08:44AM
......it can be hit or miss but the episode where there is a double of him......and he has that large prosthetic *******k.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: JoeH
Date: April 10, 2019 01:30PM
NewtonMP2100
......it can be hit or miss but the episode where there is a double of him......and he has that large prosthetic *******k.......
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: April 10, 2019 02:01PM
Future Man is hysterically funny.

A lot of shows just go for F- and S-bombs and cheap, lame sexual innuendo.

Future Man is actually clever and funny on a level above bathroom humor, though on occasion it does have a few low points.

I never saw it as having a long run and frankly was surprised (but delighted) to see it get a second season.

I also really like Eliza Coupe (Tiger).

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 295
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018