advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
ju(d)gg not, lest ye be ju(d)gged?!.....this juggernaut TV show renewed for another season......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 11, 2019 02:26PM
.....ugh, should be sponsored by Depends......getting so old.....'NCIS'......Season 17....

NCIS Renewed for Season 17

.....Abiding by Gibbs’ Rule no. 5 — “You don’t waste good” — CBS has renewed NCIS aka TV’s most watched drama for a 17th season.

NCIS has been a global juggernaut for almost two decades,” CBS Entertainment president Kelly Kahl said in a statement. “Its viewers are clearly the most loyal of any drama on television. They are passionate about the characters, the plot lines, and the storytelling.

“We owe a huge debt of gratitude to the gifted production team, and the cast, led by the extraordinary Mark Harmon,” Kahl continued. “We are delighted that the show will remain a lynchpin of the CBS schedule this coming season.”

NCIS is averaging 12.2 million total weekly viewers in Live+Same Day numbers, ranking as TV’s most watched drama and placing second among all scripted programs (behind only The Big Bang Theory); that audience swells to nearly 16.1 million with Live+7 DVR playback folded in. In the demo, the procedural averages a 1.3 in Live+SD, tying it for fifth among all broadcast dramas; with DVR playback, that rating hits 2.0.

CBS previously renewed for 2019-20 Criminal Minds (for a 15th and final season), FBI (TV’s second most watched drama), God Friended Me, Magnum P.I., Young Sheldon, Mom and The Neighborhood.

Gibb......son ..................Girl...........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2019 02:31PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: ju(d)gg not, lest ye be ju(d)gged?!.....this juggernaut TV show renewed for another season......
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: April 11, 2019 02:44PM
I'm just pleased that David McCallum is still alive and working. I had NO Idea that he has an extensive career and discography as a classically trained musician. He is also one of the few members of the NCSI cast with actual military experience (WWII)

[en.wikipedia.org]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 236
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018