'This Poor Man Accidentally Got His Testicle Trapped in an IKEA Stool'

[www.menshealth.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Get in the hole! (NSFW)
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: April 15, 2019 12:03AM
A hole in one... or one in a hole?

It is what it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2019 01:53AM by N-OS X-tasy!.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: April 15, 2019 12:50AM
OK - that's it for me. Off to bed, so that I can, at least temporarily, forget that I've ever heard of this appalling incident. If I spend the entire night dreaming about my testes being stuck in furniture, you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2019 12:51AM by S. Pupp.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: April 15, 2019 12:51AM
Hmm, it's from 2016... gonna be hard to find the original reply from IKEA.

I have not yet found the actual IKEA reply, but his original post is pretty funny even with a terrible translation of the slang.

[www.facebook.com]

Claus Jørstad
"Hello! The girl went over the ranks of the rickety shop dockers, who were about the size of the jaw to the neighbor when he was jawging at the girl in the storm.

Well, after jogging on my corpse and worn out the wool sock, then I ended up acquiring the army the delicious dish so could easily rest your ass while I was showering. Oh test it first in the store, with clothes on. Kjærringa meant to have the beautiful docks.

Ho also threatened that the escapement was such a case to put flower pots on, the rubbish jure, but oh now pointed to the etiquette that said \"stool\". So then it won the quarrel for once. Well, put the furniture item in the shower, and step in. Without clothes that army time.

Oh, the fox placed calmly on the chair, and sat there while weeping into my body. Including the skipper and his two boatmen. As the docker knows the skipper captain down there, and boatmen mean the two nuts that dangle, but since docking a Swede, and doctors in sweden do not stitch happy in the direct description of the body's fertile apparatus, so call the demon for skipper and boatmen . So, when there is soap on the deck, and the captain with the crew is just as stunned by the foam, yes then begin to slam as full @#$%&! (haha, so docks can do now, hi haaha, æ used a description of seafarers at seafarers!)

Anyway, as I said, it was just as smooth on the deck as the hair toy of the neighbor when he played with hacking bridal cream in his youth's glory. Yes, the seal of glory, because the wedding had a lot of shine. Then something happened. One boatman slipped unnoticed, and saw his incision to slip into one hole on the stool (see picture). The army does not first notice that as you know, use things to expand the heat in the heat. And when a boatman becomes hot, then he'll be expanding his box.

That army didn't even feel like going up, and feeling that the stool was stuck in the ass and dangling there, and I knew that a blissful pain struck like lightning in my mouth. The whole boy's boyfriend of a boatman got stuck in the hole!

Not able to touch me, and did not reach the mobile phone that was on the sink. And could not cry on the girlfriend, because well had Pinadø threatened that æ had amorous tanks if æ called up ho from the shower.

So sat there forever. And right. And speculated and thought and fundamentally. Didn't manage to push a boatman up, and not the father of all managed to pull him loose. So sat there and speculated a little more.

Having spotted for a while, it struck me that æ was not able to find any good idea. And would not ruin the stool either, because then only the lovers had won a discussion of all kinds and said that it should have been a flower steward.

Oh sat there so long that the hot water eventually ended, and as you know, you know that when the hot water ends, it gets cold. Horrible cold. It became colder than her mother-in-law's smile when she married her daughter.

Ever since I had to freeze, then at least I thought that at least you should try to keep the heat while I was speculating and thinking, so I tried to stretch myself after the hair dryer. The cold had actually caused the poor inflatable boatman to crumble again, so with a plop so free man again! (at least free from the chair, albeit not from sweetheart and mother-in-law).

So, now has a question for docks:
Is it the crowbar in yellow color?"

IKEA Norge for those interested...
[www.facebook.com]

In tha 360. [url=Zee Maps Now requires a subscription/payment to work]MRF User Map[/url]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2019 12:54AM by Filliam H. Muffman.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: April 15, 2019 12:14PM
Interesting, while looking for complete IKEA post, I found a note that said he implied it was made up and didn't actually get any parts significantly stuck.

In tha 360. [url=Zee Maps Now requires a subscription/payment to work]MRF User Map[/url]
Posted by: Buzz
Date: April 15, 2019 01:16PM
Mostly nut safe shower seats...

Old school Nova

New school Nova

==
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 120
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018