advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
out foxed?!....Fox Fall TV Schedule and trailers for new shows......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 13, 2019 06:41PM
......Fox announced Fall Schedule.......they also said, under the radar, that 'Empire' is basically canceled after next year/next season.....

......'9-1-1' is getting spin-off '9-1-1: Lonestar' with Rob Lowe.......

Fox Fall Schedule: Empire Moves to New Night for Final Season, Wrestling Bumps Last Man Standing to 2020

..... For its sixth and final season, Empire will shift from Wednesdays to Tuesdays, where it will be paired with the also-relocated The Resident.

? The Masked Singer‘s spring cycle (aka Season 3) will launch immediately following Super Bowl LIV. The breakout hit’s fall cycle (aka Season 2), meanwhile, will air on Wednesdays at 8/7c leading into Jason Katims’ new unconventional family drama Not Just Me.
? As previously reported, WWE’s SmackDown Live will take over Fridays, bumping Last Man Standing to a TBD night in 2020.
Buzzy new psychological thriller/cop drama Prodigal Son will air Mondays following 9-1-1.

MONDAY
8 pm 9-1-1
9 pm PRODIGAL SON (WATCH TRAILER)

TUESDAY
8 pm The Resident (new time slot)
9 pm Empire (new time slot)

WEDNESDAY
8 pm The Masked Singer (new time slot)
9 pm NOT JUST ME (WATCH TRAILER)

THURSDAY
8 pm Thursday Night Football

FRIDAY
8 pm WWE’s SmackDown Live

SATURDAY
8 pm College Football

SUNDAY
8 pm The Simpsons
8: 30 pm BLESS THE HARTS (WATCH SNEAK PEEK)
9 pm Bob’s Burgers (new time slot)
9:30 pm Family Guy (new time slot)

Fox.....Fall Schedule......?!

Watch Fox Trailers for Michael Sheen's Prodigal Son, Not Just Me and More

.....Fox on Monday announced its fall 2019 schedule and offered first looks at its new shows, including the Michael Sheen crime drama Prodigal Son.

Also among the newly released sneak peeks: Not Just Me, a twisted family drama starring Brittany Snow and Timothy Hutton, Filthy Rich, a Southern-set soap starring Kim Cattrall, and neXt, a technological thriller starring John Slattery. Trailers for midseason entries 9-1-1: Lone Star, Duncanville and The Great North have not yet been released.

trailers for the new Fox.....shows......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2019 07:10PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 248
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018