advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Mjölnir [ Thorsday ]?!.....Series Finale: 'Big Bang Theory'_'For the People'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2019 06:29AM
....Series Finale for 'The Big Bang Theory'......and 'For the People' [ canceled ].....

.....Season Finales for many shows.....

Thursday, May 16

3 am
The Good Fight Season 3 finale (CBS All Access)

8 pm
The Big Bang Theory series finale (CBS; one hour)
Grey’s Anatomy Season 15 finale (ABC)

9 pm
Station 19 Season 2 finale (ABC)
Young Sheldon Season 2 finale (CBS; special time)

10 pm
Better Things Season 3 finale (FX)
For the People series finale (ABC)
Law & Order: SVU Season 20 finale (NBC)
S.W.A.T. Season 2 finale (CBS)

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 11:54AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Mjölnir [ Thorsday ]?!.....Series Finale: 'Big Bang Theory'_'For the People'.....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: May 15, 2019 01:30PM
BBT didn’t make the cut this year on my short attention span viewing list. I’ve been meaning to binge watch it and get caught up, but never had the energy. It’s hardly Lost or Twin Peaks, so I’ll watch the finale and go back for the rest... sometime.
Re: Mjölnir [ Thorsday ]?!.....Series Finale: 'Big Bang Theory'_'For the People'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2019 01:33PM
.....when BBT first came out it was slightly humorous but it is one of the series that should have been canceled years ago.......but they milked it for as much as they could.....and the stars were able to get huge salary increases to due the last season....enough to set themselves up for life.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 01:33PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: May 15, 2019 02:42PM
I’ve never begrudged actors and athletes their salaries. The BBT production can afford to throw down $5,000,000 on just the leads’ salaries alone, per episode. So how much must the PTB be making per episode to float a budget like that? If they can generate that kind of cash flow, let them negotiate the best payday they can. Mazel Tov.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 16, 2019 08:27AM
Blankity Blank
BBT didn’t make the cut this year on my short attention span viewing list. I’ve been meaning to binge watch it and get caught up, but never had the energy. It’s hardly Lost or Twin Peaks, so I’ll watch the finale and go back for the rest... sometime.

You will have the rest of your days to do so. It will be in syndication forever.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 281
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018