advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
**** has left the building?!....this actor/actress quietly exited TV show in the Season Finale [ for good ] *possible spoiler*....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2019 06:37AM
......not about 'Arrow'.......and Emily Bett Rickards exit, as this was announced early on.......

.......Sela Ward on 'FBI' last night.....she only had 1 year contract and left......if you recall, Connie Nielsen was in the pilot for 'FBI' but exited the show when it was picked up to series, so they brought in Sela Ward....

.....the schedule for 1 hour dramas are grueling so that may be why she left........

‘FBI’: Sela Ward Bids Farewell To CBS Drama Series

....Tonight’s Season 1 finale of CBS’ drama series FBI marked the final episode on the show for co-star Sela Ward. The development was not surprising as Ward had a one-year deal for the crime drama series. After the finale aired, Ward took to Instagram to post a note to her colleagues on FBI and the show’s fans.

“So grateful for my time on FBI,” she wrote. “Such a wonderful show with an amazing cast and crew.”

On FBI, Ward played Special Agent in Charge Dana Mosier. At the end of the Season 1 finale, Dana reveals to her team that she had submitted her resignation. Here is her full post.

So grateful for my time on @FBICBS. ???? Such a wonderful show with an amazing cast and crew. Much love to all of our fans of the show. Thank you for everything! ???? pic.twitter.com/y1Q2TgJc5q
— Sela Ward (@SelaWard) May 15, 2019

WARD.......of the state.............?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 10:11AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: **** has left the building?!....this actor/actress quietly exited TV show in the Season Finale [ for good ] *possible spoiler*....
Posted by: WHiiP
Date: May 15, 2019 07:22AM
Not a big loss in my mind. I didn't see anything special she brought to her role.

On the other hand, OA would be a HUGE loss.

Bill
Flagler Beach, FL 32136

Carpe Vino!

Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.
— David Rains Wallace
Re: **** has left the building?!....this actor/actress quietly exited TV show in the Season Finale [ for good ] *possible spoiler*....
Date: May 15, 2019 07:24AM
.....I find the lead female Missy Peregrym annoying.....something about her acting is off.....she was married to 'Chuck' [ Zachary Levi (m. 2014–2015) ].......

Posted by: WHiiP
Date: May 15, 2019 10:22AM
I agree. She's not a favorite of mine!

Bill
Flagler Beach, FL 32136

Carpe Vino!

Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.
— David Rains Wallace
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: May 15, 2019 11:07AM
I like her better than OA. Or the loud alcoholic boss. Don’t like the show much.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 15, 2019 12:09PM
I like Sela Ward and she was the best thing about the show, which didn't offer much in the first place.

As a boss, we didn't see much of her, which is the way it should be.

OA is OK, but I'd like to see him back off on the angry stares.

Pairing OA with Peregrym is ridiculous. She seems to be the senior of the two, but she is completely unconvincing as an agent. It's as though he's her pit bull.

And what's with the coach/cheerleader and the bullpen? Is that even a thing? Even if it is, it just seems out of place to have twenty people in a room all on computers, getting yelled to.

A QM production it ain't.

On the other hand, Alana De La Garza rocks and will be on FBI: Most Wanted. Keisha Castle-Hughes (Obara Sand) will also be on the show. I don't know how good she'll be, but hopes are high.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: May 16, 2019 02:34AM
Alana De La Garza rocks

That sir, is an understatement!

N39° 39.7234', W075° 33.9788'
...word salad is not a disorder, it is a symptom...

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”
-Albert Einstein

Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: May 16, 2019 11:40AM
MrNoBody
Alana De La Garza rocks

That sir, is an understatement!

She is what Sela Ward was in her day.

It is what it is.
Date: May 16, 2019 12:03PM
....true story....Sela Ward in 1995 was up for Bond girl with Pierce Brosnan (42 at the time)......the casting director said.......

........What we really want is Sela, but Sela ten years ago" In response, Sela Ward developed and produced a documentary, The Changing Face of Beauty, about American obsession with youth and its effect on women.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2019 12:03PM by NewtonMP2100.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 329
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018