advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
MILer time?!.... Apple Milanese Loop Band for Apple Watch $74.99 @ Bestbuy.........
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2019 10:52AM
.....on clearance......only the Stainless Steel....42mm......close to 50% off.......normally $149.......

.....yes, there are 'knock-off' for only $10 but they usually don't last as long or are as well constructed.....

chicken......milanese.........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 10:53AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: MILer time?!.... Apple Milanese Loop Band for Apple Watch $74.99 @ Bestbuy.........
Posted by: graylocks
Date: May 15, 2019 12:28PM
if it was black i'd be very tempted. got a gold AW4 with the milanese loop and i just love it. the watch and the loop. though the magnetic loop might be easily knocked off but it's very secure and much easier to get on than the sport loop my son has on his AW3.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Re: MILer time?!.... Apple Milanese Loop Band for Apple Watch $74.99 @ Bestbuy.........
Posted by: sekker
Date: May 15, 2019 01:23PM
I love my black knockoff from Amazon, works great still.
Posted by: graylocks
Date: May 15, 2019 01:33PM
sekker

link?

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: Cary
Date: May 15, 2019 02:52PM
graylocks
sekker

link?

Discussed and linked in this thread: Milanese Loop thread
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2019 02:55PM
.....already tried......that link is no longer valid......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: May 15, 2019 06:59PM
I’ll dig up the info from my prior order history.
Posted by: Cary
Date: May 15, 2019 07:57PM
Sorry, but this is similar: Milanese loop
Date: May 15, 2019 08:32PM
Cary
Sorry, but this is similar: Milanese loop

Exactly.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 15, 2019 08:34PM
My Stainless is an AW, the first, Mk I Mod 0.

While it still works, I don't know that I'd Invest $75 at this point. If it was a Gen 2, certainly. But that's a great deal on an Apple Stainless Milanese.

I've got a knockoff in black that looks and feels great but like so many others, the magnet slips quickly, and a lot. If it's not adjusted frequently, it's more bracelet than watch. I hate it when that happens.

I've seen far more complaints than compliments for Milanese knockoffs. Almost every time a happy ko owner is asked for a link, their version is no longer available. So I haven't bothered trying again.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: pqrst
Date: May 16, 2019 10:46AM
RAMd®d
My Stainless is an AW, the first, Mk I Mod 0.

While it still works, I don't know that I'd Invest $75 at this point. If it was a Gen 2, certainly.

I’ve got first gen watch with a cracked face plate but functions perfectly well. I’ve bought a couple of bands which I plan to migrate to a new watch if and when I get one. Would like to get a gps with cell but as far I can tell no prepaid phone services can be used with gps cell watch.
Date: May 16, 2019 01:43PM
All of our Milanese loops were purchased late last year, none of the specific links (3) are live today.

However, the 3 bands have dual magnets - that style tends to be reliable.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 248
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018