advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
not Uranus but my.....?!.....if you like 'british' TV shows, PlutoTV just added new channel dedicated to.......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2019 12:32PM
.....British TV show 'Midsomer Murders'....channel 513....remember Pluto TV is still free.....for now.....

Recently Pluto TV has been steadily rolling out new content. Yesterday it launched a dedicated MLS channel and today one dedicated to the hit British TV show Midsomer Murders.

Here is what we know about this new channel:

Channel #: 513
Description: Midsomer County is a lovely place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to die there. Watch Detective Chief Inspector Barnaby solve the most intriguing cases from the original run of the classic British mystery series.

Content: This is a single-series channel featuring the British mystery series “Midsomer Murders

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: not Uranus but my.....?!.....if you like 'british' TV shows, PlutoTV just added new channel dedicated to.......
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: May 15, 2019 06:38PM
I wish I liked that show, because it’s on a lot on PBS.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Re: not Uranus but my.....?!.....if you like 'british' TV shows, PlutoTV just added new channel dedicated to.......
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 15, 2019 08:13PM
I enjoy it.

It's one of a handful of shows that while being procedurals, lacks the doom and gloom and 97 gratuitous backstories plot turns, and just plain writing and action of say — L.A.'s Finest, etc.

The lead and his DI have both been played by different characters over the run, and it's transitioned well.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 15, 2019 08:21PM
I love fishsticks and frequently heat them in my home micro. I've never really noticed a smell.

I've just never had an occasion to do so at work.

Had I seen this thread years back, I might have tried one to see if anybody took offense.

On the other hand, a guy made some kind of curry chicken casserole for the crew and heated it in the break room micro. Guys on the oncoming shift were circling like vultures, as were we all.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 310
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018