advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
EYE of the tiger?!.....CBS Fall TV Schedule and trailers for new shows.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 15, 2019 05:15PM
.......CBS also said that though 'Madam Secretary' was renewed.....it will be the final season and only 10 episodes......

CBS Fall Schedule: Sheldon Scores Big Perch, Criminal Minds Farewell Run and MacGyver Held for Midseason

.....As Upfronts Week 2019 nears the finish line, CBS is the fourth broadcast-TV network (following NBC, Fox and ABC) to announce its schedule for the fall TV season.

* Young Sheldon, as anticipated, inherits parent series The Big Bang Theory‘s Thursday lead-off spot.
* Magnum P.I. moves to Fridays for Season 2, bumping MacGyver to midseason and with Hawaii Five-0 now opening the night.
* Madam Secretary is entering its final season (full story here).
* S.W.A.T. moves to Wednesdays for Season 3, leaving Criminal Minds‘ farewell run for midseason and returning SEAL Team to its original, earlier time slot

MONDAY
8 pm The Neighborhood
8:30 pm BOB HEARTS ABISHOLA
9 pm ALL RISE
10 pm Bull

TUESDAY
8 pm NCIS
9 pm FBI
10 pm NCIS: New Orleans

WEDNESDAY
8 pm Survivor
9 pm SEAL Team
10 pm S.W.A.T (new night)

THURSDAY
8 pm Young Sheldon (new time slot)
8:30 pm THE UNICORN
9 pm Mom
9:30 pm CAROL’S SECOND ACT
10 pm EVIL

FRIDAY
8 pm Hawaii Five-0 (new time slot)
9 pm Magnum P.I. (new night)
10 pm Blue Bloods

SATURDAY
8 pm Crimetime Saturday (drama series encores)
9 pm Crimetime Saturday (drama series encores)
10 pm 48 Hours

SUNDAY
7 pm 60 Minutes
8 pm God Friended Me
9 pm NCIS: Los Angeles
10 pm: Madam Secretary

Midseason

The Amazing Race, BROKE, Criminal Minds, FBI: MOST WANTED, MacGyver, Man With a Plan, TOMMY, Undercover Boss

CBS Fall TV Schedule.........?!

Watch CBS Trailers for Patricia Heaton Sitcom Carol's Second Act, The Unicorn, Bob Hearts Abishola, Evil and More

.....CBS on Wednesday announced its fall 2019 schedule and offered first looks at its new shows, including the Patricia Heaton comedy Carol’s Second Act.

Also among the newly released sneak peeks: Bob Hearts Abishola, a Chuck Lorre sitcom starring Mike & Molly‘s Billy Gardell; Evil, a psychological thriller starring Luke Cage‘s Mike Colter; The Unicorn, a single-camera comedy led by Justified‘s Walton Goggins; and All Rise, a courtroom drama featuring CSI‘s Marg Helgenberger.

Scroll down for the trailers in their entirety:

trailers for the new shows.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: EYE of the tiger?!.....CBS Fall TV Schedule and trailers for new shows.....
Posted by: Racer X
Date: May 15, 2019 06:23PM
I've been waiting on Bob Hearts Abishola. I met Billy Gardell's sister-in-law last year and she told me about the show.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 263
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018