advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Hey ebay tech sellers, check your ebay messages for huge savings!
Posted by: hal
Date: May 15, 2019 05:50PM
It seems that you have to be in good standing as a seller, but here is what I found in my messages today:

Save 50% off final value fees in select categories.

List by August 10 to save on sales of $250+!

List items in these Collectibles categories:
Qualifying Categories

Collectibles > Advertising
Collectibles > Comics
Collectibles > Knives, Swords & Blades
Collectibles > Decorative Collectibles
Collectibles > Militaria
Collectibles > Arcade, Jukeboxes & Pinball

Home & Garden > Furniture
Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar
Home & Garden > Major Appliances
Home & Garden > Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living

Computers/Tablets & Networking > Tablets & eBook Readers
Computers/Tablets & Networking > Desktops & All-In-Ones
Computers/Tablets & Networking > Laptops & Netbooks

start date is May 15, end date AUG 10

For me, that is a LOT of savings. We'll see if I missed some fine print somewhere, but I looked and it looks real...

good luck!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Hey ebay tech sellers, check your ebay messages for huge savings!
Posted by: Acer
Date: May 15, 2019 09:21PM
I don't sell in that tier often enough to get an offer or benefit from it, but that is a very nice deal.

Speaking of seller's fees, a few months ago I bought something that I eventually didn't want. It was well past any return window. But I got it on sale so I thought I'll just toss it on Amazon unopened and get my money back or maybe even make buck.

Turns out I'd have to mark it up a solid 50% just to break even on my original cost. It pushed it above the going full retail for that item.
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: May 16, 2019 02:45AM
Almost every other weekend over here I get an offer from eBay of £1.00 maximum selling fee. Typically it will run two days Sunday and Monday but at holiday times it can be Friday to Monday. It is so regular that any item I have to sell that I think will make more than £10.00 I save for these weekends. With no listing fee these days it has been very useful. The only restrictions I have seen are for cars and property. Do you get these offers over there?

Paul

Posted by: hal
Date: May 16, 2019 01:20PM
voodoopenguin
Almost every other weekend over here I get an offer from eBay of £1.00 maximum selling fee. Typically it will run two days Sunday and Monday but at holiday times it can be Friday to Monday. It is so regular that any item I have to sell that I think will make more than £10.00 I save for these weekends. With no listing fee these days it has been very useful. The only restrictions I have seen are for cars and property. Do you get these offers over there?

Paul

I get a few hundred free listings with the ebay store (that I pay a monthly fee for), but I often get offers like these for additional listings. I don't do 100s of listings, so these don't mean anything to me, but saving 50% on the final value fee is a HUGE benefit for me. Made a sale last night - the fee was $10.58 instead of $21.16.
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: May 16, 2019 02:26PM
A screen grab from recent sales.

Each sale I was only charged £1.00 so very happy. Just for those it should have been £27 but cost me only £9.

Paul

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 256
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018