advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube tonight [ a.k.a. I've seen Fire & I've seen rain ]?!.....Premiere of 'Ice on Fire' [ climate change docu ]....Season Premiere 'Pose'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 11, 2019 06:16AM
......Premiere of 'Ice on Fire' on HBO......climate change documentary from Leonardo DiCaprio.....

......Season Premiere of 'Pose' on FX......

....Series Premiere of 'Press Your Luck' [ they are bringing back all the 'old' games shows this summer ]......

8:00 PM on ABC
The Bachelorette
Special night: Hannah pulls two bitter rivals aside to mediate ahead of the rose ceremony; a trip to Scotland includes the first one-on-one date.

8:00 PM on Freeform
The Bold Type
Season 3 finale: Jacqueline is determined to make Scarlet an industry leader that practices what it preaches; Kat decides to stop running from her problems.

8:00 PM on HBO
Ice on Fire
Documentary premiere: From producer Leonardo DiCaprio comes this eye-opening feature that focuses on never-before-seen solutions designed to mitigate climate change.

9:00 PM on The CW
The 100
Diyoza learns more about the Children of Gabriel; Abby looks for a way to save Kane

9:00 PM on TNT
Animal Kingdom
Craig is determined to pull off a complicated job; J grows frustrated with Mia; Deran tries to get Pope out of the house; Smurf wants answers.

9:00 PM on OWN
The Haves and the Have Nots
“No one is safe from the danger looming in the city of Savannah, Georgia” — and that’s all we know.

10:00 PM on FX
Pose
Season 2 premiere (82 minutes): Jumping ahead to 1990/the release of Madonna’s “Vogue,” Blanca encourages the House of Evangelista to pursue their dreams, yet puts her own on hold.

10:00 PM on ABC
Press Your Luck
Series premiere (special night and time): Elizabeth Banks hosts this latest game-show reboot — and yes, the devilish Whammy is back! (Episode 2 airs at its regular day and time, Wednesday at 8 pm.)

10:00 PM on CBS
Blood & Treasure
When an unlikely ally informs Lexi that an Egyptian official has files that could lead her to Farouk, she enlists Danny to help retrieve said files.

10:00 PM on Audience
You Me Her
Season 4 finale: Emma, Jack and Izzy are about to sign papers to legally bind them together as a family… unless someone — or something — changes their minds.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2019 06:18AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube tonight [ a.k.a. I've seen Fire & I've seen rain ]?!.....Premiere of 'Ice on Fire' [ climate change docu ]....Season Premiere 'Pose'....
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: June 11, 2019 01:50PM
Yay Pose! Excited for the return of the House of Evangelista.... (I know it's cheesy at times, but I was a sucker for the early seasons of Glee, too.) It's nice to see this world represented in a way that gives the characters space to be human beings, not just caricatures.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 322
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018