advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
What Was She Thinking? Wait, She Is A Teenager--That Explains It
Posted by: jh
Date: July 05, 2019 10:39PM

Stupid, just plain stupid. She is going to be charged as a juvenile and the adult boy friend is another story it appears. The dumbest part is posting the stupidity and criminal act on social media. On the other hand if they had not posted it then who knows what would have happened.

Details Here

Police say they have found the person who opened a carton of ice cream at a Texas Walmart, licked the creamy goodness, and put it back in the freezer.
Lufkin Police say the female gleefully contaminated a half-gallon of Blue Bell Tin Roof ice cream -- which the company describes as "a vanilla ice cream with a rich chocolate fudge swirl and roasted peanuts dipped in dark chocolate" -- last week in a Twitter video that has garnered more than 11 million views.
Detectives have "identified and spoken with the suspect and her boyfriend in the 'Blue Bell licking' case," a statement from Lufkin Police Department says.
The suspect, from San Antonio, is a juvenile, so police will not identify her.

"We do not intend to pursue charges against her as an 'adult' and therefore what happens from here is at the discretion of the juvenile justice system," police said in a statement.
Offices are discussing her adult boyfriend's involvement with prosecutors.
The statement from the Lufkin Police Department says, "The case will be turned over to the Texas Juvenile Justice Department and remains under investigation."
Blue Bell called the unsettling footage a "malicious act" in a statement on its website.
The ice cream maker said it inspected the freezer case that contained the licked ice cream, found the problematic tub, and removed all Tin Roof half-gallons from the Lufkin Walmart.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2019 10:41PM by jh.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: What Was She Thinking? Wait, She Is A Teenager--That Explains It
Posted by: davester
Date: July 05, 2019 11:04PM
Slow news day?

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: July 06, 2019 12:44PM
I hate to admit it, but I did some stunningly stupid things as a teenager. So glad that social media were not around to aid and abet my idiocy.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Posted by: Mactel
Date: July 06, 2019 01:33PM
Well, she got the attention that she so desperately needed. Maybe I'm getting old but most social media stuff these days is just annoying...
Posted by: PeterW
Date: July 06, 2019 01:43PM
Well it’s fun when they set themselves on fire or pour boiling water on their faces or eat Tide pods.
Posted by: hal
Date: July 06, 2019 02:07PM
Mactel
Well, she got the attention that she so desperately needed. Maybe I'm getting old but most social media stuff these days is just annoying...

If social media is annoying you, you're doing it wrong. Involve yourself with stuff that interests you and shut the other stuff out. Annoying stuff is only annoying if you see it - if you don't know it exists, how can it annoy you? :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 279
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018