advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube tonight?!....Season Premiere: 'The Outpost' and 'Hollywood Game Night'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 11, 2019 08:05AM
.....Season Premiere of 'The Outpost' on the CW....

3:00 AM on CBS All Access
Strange Angel
Agent Wallace grows suspicious of Jack’s ties to Aleister Crowley; Jack throws a dinner party in an attempt to clear the air.

8:00 PM on MTV
Jersey Shore: Family Vacation
Season 3 premiere (two hours): The gang rallies behind Mike before he faces sentencing for tax evasion.

8:00 PM on The CW
iZombie
Liv consumes the brain of P.I. Mick Chisel in an attempt to solve his gruesome death by ice pick.

8:00 PM on Freeform
Siren
Ryn must go back to the sea to help her colony, as mermaid mating season gets underway; the hybrids convince one of the mermaids to follow them to a remote location.

9:00 PM on NBC
Hollywood Game Night
Season 6 premiere: The Good Place‘s D’Arcy Carden, Jameela Jamil and Marc Evan Jackson go up against Superstore‘s Nico Santos and American Ninja Warrior’s Akbar Gbajabiamila and Matt Iseman.

9:00 PM on The CW
The Outpost
Season 2 premiere: Talon summons a new threat; Garret hunts for Dred; a messenger brings devastating news.

10:00 PM on CBS
Elementary
Holmes and Watson are convinced that Cassie Lenue has an ulterior motive when seeks their help in solving a murder.

10:00 PM on USA Network
Queen of the South
Teresa and Dumas strike a truce, as they reel from the losses of a drug war.

10:00 PM on ABC
Reef Break
Cat finds herself in a race against time to find Petra, after the wreckage from a plane crash is discovered in the jungle.

10:00 PM on FX
Baskets
Dale orders a cheeseburger at a Chinese food restaurant, which is nearly as unheard of as diner lobster.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 358
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018