advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!.....Series Premiere: 'Pearson' [ 'Suits' spin-off ].......Season Premiere: 'Suits'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 17, 2019 06:27AM
......Series Premiere of 'Pearson' the 'Suits' spin-off.....

.....Season Premiere of 'Suits'.....the final season....it has been confirmed that Patrick J. Adams will return as Mike Ross, for some episodes......

3:00 AM on Hulu
The Handmaid's Tale
An encounter with Serena Joy forces June to reevaluate some recent actions.

8:00 PM on Freeform
grown-ish
Zoey, Ana and Nomi realize that they’ve been putting themselves second in their respective relationships.

9:00 PM on The CW
Jane the Virgin
In the series’ antepenultimate episode, Jane’s editor pitches her a dark twist, while Rogelio helps River bond with her daughter.

9:00 PM on USA Network
Suits
Final season premiere: Harvey and Samantha must fight to keep Zane’s name on the wall, while Alex warns Louis of the consequences. Then…

10:00 PM on USA Network
Pearson
Suits spinoff premiere: Disbarred lawyer Jessica Pearson (Gina Torres) gets entangled in the dirty world of Chicago politics; Morgan Spector (Homeland), Simon Kassianides (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Bethany Joy Lenz (One Tree Hill), Chantel Riley (Wynnona Earp), Isabel Arraiza (The Oath) and Eli Goree (Ballers) co-star.

10:00 PM on NBC
The InBetween
Cassie’s visions lead Tom and Damien toward a serial killer, which results in an unexpected twist in the investigation.

10:00 PM on FX
Snowfall
Franklin is forced to rethink his business model; Andre investigates a murder connected to Franklin’s family; Teddy receives a surprise visitor at home.

10:00 PM on Paramount Network
Yellowstone
John forms an unlikely alliance after his enemies strike a direct hit on the Yellowstone.

10:00 PM on TV Land
Younger
Liza and Charles spice up their relationship with a little competition; Kelsey and Dina question Liza’s loyalty.

11:00 PM on TBS
Conan
O’Brien kicks off a four-night stint at San Diego Comic-Con with It: Chapter Two stars James McAvoy, Jessica Chastain, Bill Hader, Isaiah Mustafa, Jay Ryan, James Ransone and Andy Bean.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Series Premiere: 'Pearson' [ 'Suits' spin-off ].......Season Premiere: 'Suits'.....
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: July 17, 2019 07:53AM
I can't believe Suits has lasted so many seasons.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Series Premiere: 'Pearson' [ 'Suits' spin-off ].......Season Premiere: 'Suits'.....
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 18, 2019 01:29PM
I can't believe Suits has lasted so many seasons.

Agreed.

I liked it early on, enjoying the chess-like maneuvering, and the very attractive women.

But it became a soap opera, and Harvey constantly yelling 'Godammit, Lewis!' and 'Lewis' constant passive-aggressive, bottom-wannabe top behavior became very tiring tropes.

That said, if there were one show out of the above lineup that I might watch, it would be Suits.

But I won't.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men
except by believing all possible evil
of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 303
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018