advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Custom Printed Tshirts?
Posted by: space-time
Date: August 10, 2019 09:03PM
I may want to have several custom printer Tshirts. I guess there is plenty of places online where I can get these. Any advice on what to look for/ i would like quality.

And that bring another topic. There was a member here, I think located in MA that was in this business, he posted how he went to pick up a specialty printer for this type of jobs (I think it was based on an Epson printing engine). he had some cute (large) dogs running around in a loop in a snow track he made a fee years ago. I can't recall his name, but I don't think he posted lately. I think he mentioned at some point his parents or grand parents were from Ukraine. Anyone?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Custom Printed Tshirts?
Posted by: steve...
Date: August 10, 2019 09:37PM
I think it was Jack D. that you're thinking of.

I just spent $16k on a printer

Looks like it was about two years ago when he last posted.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: August 11, 2019 04:54AM
Depending on what exactly you want, sometimes it is easier to get embroidery done.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: August 11, 2019 10:31AM
Define "several" as quantity is important when offering suggestions.

For printed, CustomInk.com is the go to, especially for small quantities. Setting up for screen printing is expensive, so if you're ordering less than a dozen, its prohibitively expensive. CustomInk.com does small batches with electronic printing, which is good quality and way more affordable. You can select from several lines of apparel to get the quality you want.

For embroidered, Queensboro.com is my go to. They often have some very good introductory deals. I have had very good luck with them.

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 329
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018