advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
carry on?!.....Apple refurb store now carries refurb 2019 MacBook Air and low end MacBook Pro.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 09, 2019 09:13AM
....refurbs already for 2019 models.....????

Apple's Refurbished Store Now Offering 2019 MacBook Air and Low-End MacBook Pro

......Apple today began adding the 13-inch MacBook Air and the lower-end 13-inch MacBook Pro to its online store for refurbished products in the United States, offering the machines at a discount for the first time.

Both of the new machines were first released in July 2019. The updated MacBook Air features a True Tone display, an updated butterfly keyboard that's more durable, and a lower price point.

Pricing on the MacBook Air starts at $1,099 new and pricing on the entry-level MacBook Pro starts at $1,299. Apple is offering discounted prices on both stock and custom configurations, with multiple options available. Discounts are right around 15 percent off.

The refurbished store is a little bit wonky at this time and isn't listing the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models in the proper order, but it should be cleared up soon. For now, buyers will need to browse through the dedicated MacBook Pro and MacBook Air sections to find specific machines.

Stock will fluctuate on a day to day basis, so it can take some time for various configurations to show up. Refurbished models ship out right away and are available for delivery later this week.

All of Apple's refurbished products go through a rigorous refurbishment process before being offered for sale, which includes inspection, repairs, cleaning, and repackaging. Like new purchases, refurbished Macs come with a one-year warranty that can be extended with an AppleCare+ purchase.

why are there refurbs already.......for 2019 models.....?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2019 09:17AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: carry on?!.....Apple refurb store now carries refurb 2019 MacBook Air and low end MacBook Pro.....
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: October 09, 2019 09:48AM
I'm waiting for scissors keyboards--reportedly 2nd quarter of next year.
Re: carry on?!.....Apple refurb store now carries refurb 2019 MacBook Air and low end MacBook Pro.....
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: October 09, 2019 10:19AM
No 2019 MBAs any more, just 2017 models.

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Date: October 09, 2019 10:24AM
....I just checked....the 2019 MacBook Airs are still there.......

Posted by: Markintosh
Date: October 09, 2019 11:02AM
NewtonMP2100
....I just checked....the 2019 MacBook Airs are still there.......

Why yes they are...must not go back and look...

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 09, 2019 11:09AM
anonymouse1

I have the same thought in mind. I hope to keep my 2013 MBPr in shape until the keyboards improve.
Date: October 09, 2019 03:00PM
....scissor....sisters....????

Posted by: clay
Date: October 09, 2019 03:16PM
Acer
anonymouse1

I have the same thought in mind. I hope to keep my 2013 MBPr in shape until the keyboards improve.

swap 2013 for 2015 and that's my situation as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 279
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018