advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Funny Product Reviews On Amazon
Posted by: maco
Date: October 27, 2019 03:56PM
I've been thinking about purchasing a 12v air compressor for my car. This is one of the first ones that showed up on Amazon, I got a good laugh out of reading the reviews. 100% 5 stars!

[www.amazon.com]

"Package received, in general: bicycle, trolley, car tire, etc. The air kept coming out and something had to be fixed. Or at the same time on a summer mattress -- because I like to do everything on my own. That's why I ordered this automatic compressor. I have to say, he was accurate in his performance and helped to replenish the ball."

"I am really luck that my aunt got a flat tire the second day it is delivered. this little city became the hero to get us to town fair tire for patch. Very convenient to use really good quality. Highly recommend it."

"This pump is so helpful. It's power supplied from your own car. You don't need to worry as finding out flat tires in the middle of your way to somewhere. It pumps up the tires quite quickly and wasn't making too much noise"

"The air pump has been received, it is very easy to use. The appearance is beautiful, the inflation speed is very fast, the sound is relatively small, the vibration is not very big, the most important thing is that the small size is very convenient on the car. Now it is no longer afraid that the car will drive to the road suddenly. Great item ."
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Funny Product Reviews On Amazon
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 27, 2019 04:25PM
Entertaining, but needs to be reported for fake reviews.

Posted by: space-time
Date: October 27, 2019 04:26PM
[reviewmeta.com]

84% of those reviews are sketchy. only 8 normal reviews left. it still gets 5*. I would take that with a grain of salt.

I personally use a Viair unit and it works great.
Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: October 27, 2019 05:10PM
$34 ??
No way! I got one like this GOOLOO 2 years ago for $11, marked down from $20.
  1. It's small.
  2. Fairly quiet.
  3. Locks on valve stem.
  4. Infates VW tire from 0 to 36lbs < 7-mins.
  5. Built in gauge is quite accurate.

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

The search engine that doesn't track you.

Posted by: maco
Date: October 27, 2019 11:45PM
Still laughing

"The tire pump for the car tire.when I have this product.I don't need go to gas station to refill my car tire. It save me more time and monkey.and then it's thin so easy to carry ."
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: October 28, 2019 09:31AM
My favorites are the reviews for products that have no relation to the product being sold.

Product: Web Camera
Review: "The necklace was very pretty and fit my cat perfectly"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 260
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018