advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Winter!
Posted by: DP
Date: November 11, 2019 06:37PM
The house while it was still a little light out. It's eased up but still snowing and though 2" was predicted a few days ago, then 3, then 5, we have nearly a foot now!

Then tonight's temp is in the teens and tomorrow night the predicted low is 8º! I'm tired of Winter already....

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Winter!
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 11, 2019 06:39PM
Glad it was you and not us!!! And thanks for posting the pic!

(7° right now.)

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 11, 2019 06:41PM
Oh, come on. You'll be posting the same pictures in April. Where you live, I'm surprised Santa Claus isn't on your Town Board.
Posted by: blooz
Date: November 11, 2019 07:08PM
We're supposed to get Something tomorrow—rain snow wintry mix, icy roads, maybe nothing—whatever is left over from whatever hit you I guess. It will probably snow at my house and rtain where i go for groceries.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
—Friedrich Nietzsche
Western Massachusetts
Posted by: testcase
Date: November 11, 2019 07:13PM
Elkhart, IN had snow all day. I haven't been outside but, looking out a window looks like there's over 6" of fresh snow here with more expected.
Posted by: BernDog
Date: November 11, 2019 07:22PM
First real snowfall of the season last night. Woke up this morning, looked out the window to a blanket of white, and saw a deer just walking across the front yard. That's enough winter for me. All done. Spring can come any time now.
Posted by: mattkime
Date: November 11, 2019 08:10PM
Where are you located?

Posted by: Markintosh
Date: November 11, 2019 09:11PM
We had snow in late September...but now we have had seven straight weeks of extra September. sad smiley

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: DP
Date: November 11, 2019 09:37PM
mattkime
Where are you located?

Metro Detroit area.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: November 11, 2019 10:31PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its raining in Seattle!
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 11, 2019 11:19PM
Low of 66º tonight, might have to fire up the furnace before long.
Posted by: pinion
Date: November 11, 2019 11:30PM
I drove through snow from Indy to Cincinnati tonight. Didn't like it but I do love seeing the snow.

---“What you permit, you promote. What you allow, you encourage. What you condone, you own.”
Posted by: TLB
Date: November 12, 2019 08:19AM
53º at noon yesterday; 18 degrees and 3 inches of snow by midnight. Was supposed to be an arctic blast with a dusting, but we got real snow. Back in the fifties forecast by Monday. I did the first round of leaves on Saturday, but I'm nowhere close to finishing this year's yard work.
Posted by: Ammo
Date: November 12, 2019 11:31AM
No snow here yet but I’ve got my snowblower in position. I start it up every 30 minutes or so to make sure it’s ready to go.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. —Wendy Mass

Until you make your unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. - Carl Jung
Posted by: vision63
Date: November 12, 2019 12:36PM
Ammo
No snow here yet but I’ve got my snowblower in position. I start it up every 30 minutes or so to make sure it’s ready to go.

Gladys: Hey Abnah! That strange guy across the street keeps startin' up his snow blowah but it ain't snowin'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 131
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018