advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
eBay: <item> has been relisted.
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 17, 2019 04:11PM
I have not sold on eBay in about 5 year or more. I found an odd item I purchased once to repair something, I bought 2 and I only used 1 so now I listed that other one on eBay last week. It didn't sell, and I just got email that the item has been relisted.

I am not sure if there was some option or not for automatic relisting. Maybe it was, I did the listing from iPhone since it was easier to take pictures and I may have missed it. Anyway looking at my account it appears there are no fees so far. That's OK. Unless I get hit with some hidden fees a few days later. Can someone confirm there is no fee?

Thanks
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: eBay: <item> has been relisted.
Posted by: Carm
Date: November 17, 2019 04:16PM
There was, then there wasn’t. I haven’t sold on eBay in a long time either. They might have updated to not charge a listing fee if the item doesn’t sell.

Update: 50 free per month.
[pages.ebay.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2019 04:18PM by Carm.
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 17, 2019 04:23PM
perfect, thanks. I saw the 50 free remaining listings when I listed a week ago, but I was not sure if they charged you for doing you the favor of automatically re-listing your item.
Posted by: BernDog
Date: November 17, 2019 11:35PM
The ebay app is pretty bad. If you want to make it easy to take/use phone pics, start the listing in the app, upload your photos, then finish the listing on the website.
Posted by: hal
Date: November 18, 2019 08:14PM
space-time
I am not sure if there was some option or not for automatic relisting.

there isn't
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 121
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018