advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Heart Analyzer for Apple Watch updated with all-new design, new data and graphs, more
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: November 25, 2019 08:39PM
Heart Analyzer for Apple Watch updated with all-new design, new data and graphs, more

Heart Analyzer is an app that offers various in-depth ways to see your heart rate data from Apple Watch. Today, the app has been updated with an all-new Apple Watch app that includes new data visualization tools and more.

The new Heart Analyzer Apple Watch app has been completely redesigned and optimized for watchOS 6. The Apple Watch app allows you to easily view a graph of your heart rate data for that data, as well as things like averages and minimums over the last week.

This makes me want a Series 5 all that much more.

As I've just received some manna for my discretionary spending jar, it's about time to upgrade.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Heart Analyzer for Apple Watch updated with all-new design, new data and graphs, more
Posted by: tortoise
Date: November 26, 2019 08:40AM
RAMd®d

Heart Analyzer is an app that offers various in-depth ways to see your heart rate data from Apple Watch. Today, the app has been updated with an all-new Apple Watch app that includes new data visualization tools and more.

The new Heart Analyzer Apple Watch app has been completely redesigned and optimized for watchOS 6. The Apple Watch app allows you to easily view a graph of your heart rate data for that data, as well as things like averages and minimums over the last week.

This makes me want a Series 5 all that much more.

As I've just received some manna for my discretionary spending jar, it's about time to upgrade.

Thanks for the heads up RAMd®d, I just got the free version and it is truly an impressive app, well constructed and far better than another heart app I had been using. My watch is only a series 4 but the app works fine on it. Guess I will end up paying a few bucks for the premium features in a few days.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 267
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018