advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!.....Hallmark & UpTV holiday kissie movies......Season Finale 'Watchmen'......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: December 15, 2019 09:05AM
......holiday kissie movies......on Hallmark, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and UpTV......

....Season Finale for 'Watchmen' on HBO.......

7:00 PM on UpTV
Snowbound for Christmas
A marketing executive is invited by her charming and handsome boss to pitch a major project to prospective clients at a posh resort and the two get snowed in together before any of the other guests can arrive. Now, with the hotel to themselves, a fairytale snowscape outside and sparks flying inside they find that being alone together is all the Christmas magic they need.

8:00 PM on Hallmark Channel
A Cheerful Christmas
TV-movie premiere: A “Christmas Coach” (Being Human’s Emily Deutschman) falls for the eldest son (Shadowhunters‘ Chad Connell) of a royal family.

8:00 PM on CBS
Kennedy Center Honors
Honorees include Sally Field, singer Linda Ronstadt, R&B group Earth, Wind & Fire, TV’s Sesame Street and conductor Michael Tilson Thomas; LL Cool J hosts.

9:00 PM on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
Angel Falls: A Novel Holiday
TV-movie premiere: A book editor (Days of Our Lives‘ Jen Lilley) joins forces with her former foe (Chesapeake Shores‘ Carlo Marks) to help guide a new writer, and is soon — all together, now — reminded of the value of Christmas spirit.

9:00 PM on HBO
Watchmen
Season 1 finale: “Everything ends. For real this time,” according to the official logline.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Hallmark & UpTV holiday kissie movies......Season Finale 'Watchmen'......
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: December 15, 2019 01:15PM
Why would you even mention that horrible, syrupy, badly written, badly acted a Hallmark crap?

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Hallmark & UpTV holiday kissie movies......Season Finale 'Watchmen'......
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: December 15, 2019 02:13PM
ka jowct
Why would you even mention that horrible, syrupy, badly written, badly acted a Hallmark crap?

On the contrary, I would welcome lengthy in-depth reviews by our original poster. He/She/Bot seems to display a great deal of interest in informing us of programing of such stellar quality. The least that can be done would be a thoughtful self-explored personal reaction to such fare.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: December 15, 2019 05:38PM
Thanks, Newt. Mrs Pupp loves the holiday kissie movies. We’re watching a marathon on ION TV right now. Well, she is; I’m catching up on my forum reading.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: December 15, 2019 05:39PM
Uh oh - I’ve just been caught - she asked me what just happened and my response was “uhhhhhhh...”
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: December 15, 2019 06:07PM
horrible, syrupy, badly written, badly acted... crap?

Not to mention every story seems to have one of maybe three plots.

A friend's wife LOVES that stuff, so I saw a few.

I finally told him 'You're on your own'.

An Ice Road Truckers marathon was needed to cleanse my psyche.

I don't even like Ice Road Truckers.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: December 15, 2019 06:16PM
....at least the Lifetime movies are more diverse.....they will feature non-white leads and non-white casts.......Hallmark only has white leads in all their gazillion movies and mostly white cast member [ maybe one non-white cast member here and there ]...........

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: michaelb
Date: December 16, 2019 07:07AM
I don't know if there is a separate thread about the Watchmen, but this was a great show and great finale and folks here should definitely be watching this show.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 113
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018