Clemson vs. LSU talk (spoilers)
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: January 13, 2020 08:54PM
Close game so far.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Clemson vs. LSU talk (spoilers)
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: January 13, 2020 09:01PM
LOL - you posted while I was getting my thread ready.

But yeah - fun game.

Burrow was showing nerves early but now both QB's are hitting on all cylinders.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: vision63
Date: January 13, 2020 09:48PM
There are some hellafied athletes on these two teams. Machines.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: January 13, 2020 10:59PM
Like whisk thru roux indeed....nod to Will Collier.
Date: January 14, 2020 04:53AM
8pm game starts are why Saturdays were invented. Today is going to be really long.

But a great game.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”

Posted by: Ca Bob
Date: January 14, 2020 05:41PM
I skipped the whole thing and attended a neighborhood council committee meeting. None of these games were on broadcast television. I hear the second quarter was outstanding.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: January 14, 2020 06:56PM
It was a fantastic first half! LSU had a great 2nd half on both sides of the ball, and they were able to keep Trevor Lawrence under control. LSU also had better receivers.

Congrats to both teams. LSU will lose more to the NFL; Lawrence may be back in the Championship next year while "Burreaux" will be slogging away in Cleveland.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Date: January 15, 2020 08:53AM
Read where some NOLA cop threatened to arrest the LSU players for smoking cigars in the locker room. That would have gone over real well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 215
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018