advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premiere: '68 Whiskey'......Season Premiere: 'Grace and Frankie'.....'Aaron Hernandez' docuseries.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 15, 2020 10:36AM
.....Series Premiere of '68 Whiskey' on Paramount Network.......

.......Season Premiere of 'Grace and Frankie' on Netflix [ for old fogies ]......

.....docuseries on Aaron Hernandez.....

3:00 AM on Netflix
Grace and Frankie
Season 6 premiere (all 13 episodes): The inseparable duo adjust to a new dynamic after Grace and Nick get married.

3:00 AM on Netflix
The Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez
Docuseries premiere (all three episodes): Courtroom footage and phone calls from prison help illustrate the murderous fall and subsequent death of the NFL star.

10:00 PM on Paramount Network
68 Whiskey
Series premiere: This comedic drama follows a multicultural mix of Army medics in Afghanistan; Sam Keeley (Dublin Murders), Jeremy Tardy (Dear White People), Gage Golightly (Red Oaks), Cristina Rodlo (The Terror), Beth Riesgraf (Leverage), Lamont Thompson (NCIS: LA), Nicholas Coombe (Imaginary Mary) and Derek Theler (Baby Daddy) star.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premiere: '68 Whiskey'......Season Premiere: 'Grace and Frankie'.....'Aaron Hernandez' docuseries.....
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: January 15, 2020 11:09AM
...And The Magicians on Siffee.

Without the original lead character. (The actor left at the end of last season and says he ain't coming back.)

Reviews of the 1st 3 episodes suggest that they're struggling a bit as an ensemble, trying to figure out who the new lead is.

They've departed wildly from the books at this point. I wonder whether they've got an end-game planned or are pulling a "Lost" now, just throwing whatever they can at the wall to fill time and make their money rather than trying to put together a coherent piece of art.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 358
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018