advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
may as well try to 'Catch the Wind'?!......this TV show on premium network canceled.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 04, 2020 03:55PM
.......'Ray Donovan' on Showtime......after 7 seasons.....

Ray Donovan Cancelled at Showtime

......The fixer has been broken: Ray Donovan has been cancelled after seven seasons.

“After seven incredible seasons, RAY DONOVAN has concluded its run on SHOWTIME,” the cabler said in a statement to TVLine. “We are proud that the series ended amid such strong viewership and on such a powerful note. Our deepest thanks go to Liev Schreiber, Jon Voight, showrunner David Hollander and the entire cast and crew, past and present, for their dedicated work.”

It was widely assumed that the long-running Showtime drama was a lock to return for an eighth and final season — that is until titular leading man Liev Schreiber issued a cryptic message on social media. In the wake of the cliffhanger-y Season 7 finale, Schreiber took to Instagram on Jan. 21 to thank fans for their “outpouring of love and support for our cast and crew,” before addressing the elephant in the room: “I know the big question on everyone’s mind is whether there will be a Season 8. Truth is it’s in [Showtime]’s hands. So if you want more, reach out to them… and let them know how you feel. Either way it’s been an amazing ride and we have all of you to thank for it.”

Schreiber’s message arrived one week after Showtime’s co-president of entertainment, Gary Levine, confirmed to our sister site Deadline that Ray Donovan was “nearing the end of its run,” adding that a renewal decision would be made “in the next few weeks.”

Levine went on to note that the series was always intended to run “about seven or eight seasons.”

no more................?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2020 07:24AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: may as well try to Catch the Wind?!......this TV show on premium network canceled.....
Posted by: vision63
Date: February 04, 2020 07:09PM
Oh nooooo!!!

Love that show.
Re: may as well try to Catch the Wind?!......this TV show on premium network canceled.....
Posted by: vicrock
Date: February 04, 2020 07:13PM
I thought it ended last year and was surprised when it showed up again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 306
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018