advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Zoo will name a cockroach ($5) or rat ($25) after your ex and feed it to an animal
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: February 08, 2020 06:59PM
[sazoo.org]

CRY ME A COCKROACH
Have you ever been crushed by an ex? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to mend that broken heart. This Valentine’s Day, San Antonio Zoo is hosting our first ever ‘Cry Me a Cockroach’ event.

You will be able to name a cockroach after your ex, and we will serve it up as a snack to one of our animals for only $5. If you ex was a snake, you can even name a rat after them, and we will feed it to a reptile for $25! The certificate you will receive can be shared on your own social media pages.

On Valentine’s Day, February 14th, we will be live-streaming our ‘Cry Me A Cockroach’ feeding frenzy! Birds and reptiles from San Antonio Zoo will join in on this feast. Will your ex be offered to our animals? Tune in this Valentine’s Day to find out!

HOW TO WATCH OUR FEEDING EVENT
For the actual feeding on Valentine’s Day, we will be hosting the event at San Antonio Zoo. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the zoo, however, because we will also be streaming the feedings on Facebook Live. You can check out our Facebook page for updates here.

WHAT NAME BOTHERS YOU?
Valentine’s Day is enjoyed by millions of people, but if you’re just not feeling it this year, join San Antonio Zoo in their live cockroach feeding event.

Our ‘Cry Me A Cockroach’ promotion closes on 2/13 at 5 p.m. Only names submitted through our website will be featured through the promotion. All names will be submitted anonymously, and only first names will be displayed during the feeding event.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Zoo will name a cockroach ($5) or rat ($25) after your ex and feed it to an animal
Posted by: testcase
Date: February 08, 2020 07:24PM
They're going to make a fortune!
Re: Zoo will name a cockroach ($5) or rat ($25) after your ex and feed it to an animal
Posted by: space-time
Date: February 08, 2020 07:25PM
public shaming has become so in vogue these days (I am looking at you, Donald)
Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: February 08, 2020 07:29PM
Have the San Antonio Zoo haters started on FB & Twitter yet?
(I don't use either.)

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

The search engine that doesn't track you.

Posted by: Racer X
Date: February 09, 2020 03:54AM
Any zoos with a Sarlac I can ACTUALLY feed my ex to?
I am *not* down with public shaming...
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: February 09, 2020 07:37PM
...but that's pretty funny!

No, that's really POMTL funny!

And ok, maybe public shaming of unethical people, practices, and corporations is ok... Sometimes.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 193
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020