advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
my heart will go on and on?!....this original network TV show, saved by streaming and then canceled might be uncanceled......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 14, 2020 08:28AM
....'Lucifer'....originally on Fox.....saved by Netflix and then it was given final season by Netflix......Netflix is considering extending it.....

Lucifer Twist: Netflix Wants to Keep the Show Going Beyond 'Final' Season 5

.....How’s this for a devil of a twist: Netflix is not ready to part ways with Lucifer.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Netflix is in talks with Warner Bros. Television to extend the hellacious drama’s lifespan beyond the previously announced (and forthcoming) fifth and “final” season. Netflix and Warner Bros. have yet to comment on the Season 6 buzz.

After airing for three seasons on Fox, Lucifer was “rescued” by Netflix in June 2018, just weeks after its cancellation. At the time, titular star Tom Ellis called the backlash to the cancellation — and subsequent #SaveLucifer campaign — “nothing short of ridiculously overwhelming,” adding, “Since doing Lucifer, I’ve done press in various parts of the world, and I’m fully aware that this show is much more popular than what it had seemed to be on Fox… So I’m not surprised about people being angry. I just wasn’t ready this tsunami of love that came with it.”

The 10-episode fourth season — released on Netflix in May 2019 — found the titular devil dealing with both a pesky priest and the return of his very first girlfriend, Eve. One month later, Netflix announced that it had renewed Lucifer for a concluding fifth season, which is currently in its final weeks of production. Season 5 will consist of 16 episodes that will air in two separate, eight-episode chunks (premiere date TBD).

could this be............uncanceled...........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2020 09:26AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: my heart will go on and on?!....this original network TV show, saved by streaming and then canceled might be uncanceled......
Posted by: Racer X
Date: February 14, 2020 09:25AM
oh please oh please oh please devil smiley
Re: my heart will go on and on?!....this original network TV show, saved by streaming and then canceled might be uncanceled......
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: February 14, 2020 08:13PM
I was a little put off by Lucifer's appearance in "Crisis."

If he's now in a world where everyone sees DC heroes/villains every day -- those inexplicable, those of science and those of myth -- then why would people doubt his powers or be thrown by his alter ego?

"Hey! I'm the devil! Look at my devil-face!"

"Yo, dude! Down in front! I'm watching Plastic Man fight Arm-Fall-Off-Boy. Winner gets taken to Warworld to take on Rainbow Brite."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 244
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018