advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!.....Series Premieres: 'Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist'_'War of the Worlds'_Washington series on HIS.....Season Premieres: 'Outlander'_'Good Girls'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 16, 2020 11:56AM
.....Washington docuseries on HIS.......

.....the 'Breaking Bad' movie debuTTs on network TV on AMC.......

....Series Premiere of 'Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist' on NBC......

....Series Premiere of 'War or the World' on EPIX.......'

.....Season Premiere of 'Outlander' on Starz........

.....Season Premiere of 'Good Girls' on NBC.....

8:00 PM on AMC
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
Basic cable premiere: In this Breaking Bad follow-up, which was first released on Netflix, fugitive Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) tries to outrun his past.

8:00 PM on Starz
Outlander
Season 5 premiere: After Brianna and Roger’s wedding wraps up, Governor Tryon reminds Jamie of his task to kill Murtagh Fitzgibbons.

8:00 PM on History
Washington
Three-night docuseries: This six-hour event “chips away at the bronzed and marbled image” of America’s first president; Jeff Daniels (The Newsroom) serves as narrator.

8:30 PM on Fox
Duncanville
Series premiere: This animated entry follows a “spectacularly average” 15-year-old boy (voiced by Parks and Rec‘s Amy Poehler); Ty Burrell (Modern Family), Riki Lindhome (Another Period) and Rashida Jones (Parks and Rec) co-star.

9:00 PM on EPIX
War of the Worlds
Series premiere: In this French import loosely based on H.G. Wells’ classic sci-fi tale, aliens crash-land on Earth, dead-set on wiping out mankind; Gabriel Byrne (In Treatment) and Elizabeth McGovern (Downton Abbey) star.

9:00 PM on NBC
Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist
Regular time slot premiere: In Episode 2, Zoey tries to control her new abilities, while the rest of her family finds hope in Mitch’s medical victory.

10:00 PM on NBC
Good Girls
Season 3 premiere: Beth struggles to process her guilt in the wake of Rio’s death; Agent Turner complicates the women’s latest business venture.

10:00 PM on CBS
NCIS: New Orleans
Time slot premiere: The team worries when an undercover Sebastian goes MIA.

10:00 PM on EPIX
Slow Burn
Docuseries premiere: Based on the podcast of the same name, Leon Neyfakh examines the Watergate crisis, while touching on other politically turbulent times.

10:00 PM on CNN
The Windsors: Inside the Royal Dynasty
Docuseries premiere: This six-part series tells the story of British Royal Family, including the struggles, divorces and scandals they endured.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2020 12:15PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Series Premieres: 'Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist'_'War of the Worlds'_Washington series on HIS.....Season Premieres: 'Outlander'_'Good Girls'.....
Posted by: wave rider
Date: February 16, 2020 12:46PM
Saw the first episode of Zoey’s EP, ended up liking it. Bless them for giving so many singers and dancers work!

=wr=
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Series Premieres: 'Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist'_'War of the Worlds'_Washington series on HIS.....Season Premieres: 'Outlander'_'Good Girls'.....
Posted by: pdq
Date: February 17, 2020 09:41AM
We watched Zoey too. (Wife said “Is this kind of like a Glee thing?”)

I found it engaging, but its hard to see this being carried out over a series. A movie, maybe. But then, Ally McBeal, for instance, started out with a gimmick (which mostly faded away), but went on to have a good multi-season run.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 17, 2020 11:58AM
.....I've done alright.......up to now......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 279
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018