You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
MASH - Nurse Kellye is gone
Posted by: p8712
Date: February 18, 2020 06:56PM
Re: MASH - Nurse Kellye is gone
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: February 18, 2020 07:09PM
Goodbye, Farewell, Amen

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Options:  Reply • Quote
Posted by: Rolando
Date: February 18, 2020 11:27PM
I remember her most from a a scene in OR where Burns says something like "They don't all look alike for nothing!"

And she's across the patient from him, in a surgical mask, and her eyes speak volumes.

Her character was Hawiian, so I bid thee "aloha"

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: February 19, 2020 05:27AM
My most remembered scene was her character comforting a dying soldier. He was hallucinating and thought he was talking to his girlfriend back home. She went along to give him peaceful thoughts as his life ended. very touching and was worthy of Emmy consideration.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Posted by: rz
Date: February 19, 2020 02:07PM
I remember the scene where she lit into Hawkeye for not seeing her as being a "desirable" nurse because of her looks. She was always one of my favorite characters on the show. Aloha Kelleye
Posted by: vision63
Date: February 19, 2020 02:11PM
rz
I remember the scene where she lit into Hawkeye for not seeing her as being a "desirable" nurse because of her looks. She was always one of my favorite characters on the show. Aloha Kelleye

Yeah, that was her big episode. One of the best of the series. She's definitely gone too soon.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: February 19, 2020 10:48PM
she always had the best smile
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 205
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018