Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Florida Man: The Next Generation
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: March 06, 2020 10:56PM
[www.newsweek.com]

Florida boy sent at least 40 of his classmates to the hospital when he mistook a of pepper spray for body fragrance spray and sprayed himself with it at school.

A student at Highlands Middle School in Jacksonville, Florida caused the school's gymnasium to be evacuated after dispersing the spray last week, according to a Friday report in The Gainesville Sun. The boy had taken the pepper spray from the belongings of another student before deciding to help himself to a generous spritz.

"Thinking it was body spray, the student who took the canister actually sprayed himself as if he were applying a body fragrance product," Principal Evan Daniels said to parents in a pre-recorded phone message, according to the outlet. "The gymnasium was evacuated and ultimately 41 students were transported to area hospitals for care."

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Florida Man: The Next Generation
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: March 07, 2020 12:49AM
I have to ask..what is a student doing with pepper spray at school?
Posted by: RgrF
Date: March 07, 2020 01:19AM
Fear - it's a pervasive throughout all strata of society
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: March 07, 2020 07:50AM
Lizabeth

I know some parents that equip their children with defensive devices for safety reasons.

A high school girl walking home in Utah was recently abducted and raped as she walked home from school. The man was arrested and has a record of sexual violence that is quite extensive, The school she attends is in the same county where I grew up.

An assailant can close the distance on another person by closing the gap of 21 feet in about one second. Search YouTube and you will see attempted abduction cases. While not a frequent occurrence, children are targeted by these sickos.

Posted by: macphanatic
Date: March 07, 2020 08:41AM
pRICE cUBE
Lizabeth

I know some parents that equip their children with defensive devices for safety reasons.

A high school girl walking home in Utah was recently abducted and raped as she walked home from school. The man was arrested and has a record of sexual violence that is quite extensive, The school she attends is in the same county where I grew up.

An assailant can close the distance on another person by closing the gap of 21 feet in about one second. Search YouTube and you will see attempted abduction cases. While not a frequent occurrence, children are targeted by these sickos.

The shame of it is that we don't monitor people like this. With the advent of gps tracking devices, why do people like this roam free?
Posted by: modelamac
Date: March 07, 2020 09:34AM
Lizabeth

Did you read the OP carefully?

Gonna ask my Mother if that offer to slap
me into next year is still on the table.
Posted by: Ammo
Date: March 07, 2020 03:52PM
Lizabeth

Some students bring guns.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. —Wendy Mass

Until you make your unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. - Carl Jung
Posted by: goodmanx
Date: March 07, 2020 09:32PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 133
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018