advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Verizon Apple Music Subscription (6 months) just expired from Verizon. Need to setup family subscription.
Posted by: spacescape
Date: March 20, 2020 06:47AM
My wife and I both have "free" 6 months of Apple Music on our iPhones from Verizon. Mine expired this week and wife's expires next. Can I just "cancel" or "opt out" of this from Verizon then go to Apple and subscribe to a family plan? It's not a huge savings but $5 is $5. Wish Verizon offered a way to setup "family" subscription.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Verizon Apple Music Subscription (6 months) just expired from Verizon. Need to setup family subscription.
Posted by: tortoise
Date: March 20, 2020 07:57AM
Based on my experience you should start with Verizon, if you get the right unlimited package for your family plan Apple music is automatically included along with Disney+. If you check their web site and the various packages you will see which ones include Apple music. In our case we were hitting the wall on data every month so we had to upgrade to unlimited and while it raised our monthly bill slightly when we factored in no longer paying Apple for our music subscriptions we actually ended up paying less out of pocket. Also remember that if either you our your wife are veterans Verizon has a very generous discount for any who have served at any time. The process is a bit cumbersome but once completed it never expires or needs recertification like many of the other discounts they offer for state employees or educators that need to be renewed every couple of years.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 203
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020