advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
iOptigan app free again!
Posted by: jonny
Date: March 25, 2020 11:00AM
My all time favorite vintage synth app is free today! Get it while you can!
[apps.apple.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2020 11:00AM by jonny.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: iOptigan app free again!
Posted by: DP
Date: March 25, 2020 11:08AM
I click on your link and it just shows iOptigan and no way to download. I click on app store and it takes me to an overview of the app store! I put iOptigan in Search and it reads," Whaaa...???"

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2020 11:08AM by DP.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: March 25, 2020 11:29AM
DP
I click on your link and it just shows iOptigan and no way to download. I click on app store and it takes me to an overview of the app store! I put iOptigan in Search and it reads," Whaaa...???"

You're doing this on an iOS device?

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: March 25, 2020 11:46AM
Yep but it's an older 5 running iOS 10.3.4.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
Date: March 25, 2020 12:15PM
Weird - that shouldn't matter. Apple's website says it "Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch," and the developer's website says it will run on older hardware ("like the iPhone 4S").

Have you tried searching for the developer's name "Stefan Stenzel"?

rj
AKA
Date: March 25, 2020 03:53PM
This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.

This is at the top of the page you linked to. If I click on the name of the developer it takes me to the page and then reads, "Available at the App Store".

Now, I just happened to have that phone connected to my machine doing some music loading. Do I have to do the link directly to the phone?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2020 03:54PM by DP.
Date: March 25, 2020 03:58PM
DP
This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.

This is at the top of the page you linked to. If I click on the name of the developer it takes me to the page and then reads, "Available at the App Store".

Now, I just happened to have that phone connected to my machine doing some music loading. Do I have to do the link directly to the phone?

You can't purchase iPhone and iPad apps except on the App Store app on the device itself. There's no more mobile-app store on the Mac OS / in iTunes.

rj
AKA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2020 03:58PM by rjmacs.
Date: March 25, 2020 04:39PM
There's my answer, then. Thx!

Date: March 25, 2020 04:47PM
And got it from the App Store thru the phone...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 308
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018