advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Is that a thermometer in your pocket, or are you just glad to see my scrubs? Medical fetish site donates entire stock of disposable scrubs and a tongue lashing to NHS
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: March 30, 2020 08:23AM
“A medical fetish company says it has donated its entire stock of disposable scrubs to the NHS.”

MedFet UK did it after being contacted by procurement representatives struggling to find the right equipment amid the coronavirus pandemic.”

The company posted a twitter thread explaining the need for their actions and also putting a flea in the ear of the government.

(Entire thread here. Safe for Work)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2020 08:26AM by Blankity Blank.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Is that a thermometer in your pocket, or are you just glad to see my scrubs? Medical fetish site donates entire stock of disposable scrubs and a tongue lashing to NHS
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: March 30, 2020 09:19AM
Mrs S. Pupp said “sometimes you just have to say ‘thank you’ and leave it at that.”
Re: Is that a thermometer in your pocket, or are you just glad to see my scrubs? Medical fetish site donates entire stock of disposable scrubs and a tongue lashing to NHS
Posted by: Acer
Date: March 30, 2020 09:32AM
"Any port in a storm." Wait, now that sounds naughty...
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: March 30, 2020 09:40AM
... um... some of those costumes leave a substantial amount of surface area unprotected....
Posted by: d4
Date: March 30, 2020 09:59AM
My Norwegian ventilator fetish site traffic has doubled in the past week.
(From 2 to 4, but that's besides the point)

Special social distancing shout-outs go to Frank and Deepak!
Keep calm and breathe deep.

Posted by: macphanatic
Date: March 30, 2020 10:56AM
Are they fabric or rubber scrubs?
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: March 30, 2020 03:50PM
Looking at this in the breast light possible, at the very least another gaping hole in the system is a little closer to being filled thanks to a small business standing tall and rising to the occasion. In the vinyl anallycist, there are just going to be more and more balls in the air and the job is just going to get harder and harder, and we’re going to need every hand on that job we can get. If we all put our best foot forward, hopefully no one will be spread too thin.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 30, 2020 11:17PM
....A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is, also known as a buster
Always talking about what he wants
And just sits on his broke a**, so

No, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time

And no, I don't want no scrub.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 152
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020