advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Deal expired, sold out. LIFT YOU FOOLS! Dumbbells in stock, sets start at $190 delivered
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: April 04, 2020 03:52PM
Exercise equipment is going FAST.

[slickdeals.net]

Walmart has Everyday Essentials Rubber Encased Hex Dumbbell Set w/ Rack (150-lb or 210-lb) on sale at prices listed below. Shipping is free. Thanks SnufflupogusTX

Available:
150-lb Set w/ Rack $189.99
Weights Included:
2x 5-lb
2x 10-lb
2x 15-lb
2x 20-lb
2x 25-lb

210-lb Set w/ Rack $249.99
Weights Included:
2x 5-lb
2x 10-lb
2x 15-lb
2x 20-lb
2x 25-lb
2x 30-lb

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2020 07:00PM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: LIFT YOU FOOLS! Dumbbells in stock, sets start at $190 delivered
Posted by: davemchine
Date: April 04, 2020 06:50PM
That seems like a really good deal. I paid $70 for a similar rack and $22 for a single set of dumbbells that aren't rubber coated.
Re: Deal expired, sold out. LIFT YOU FOOLS! Dumbbells in stock, sets start at $190 delivered
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 04, 2020 11:59PM
.....if you get more than one set of dumbbells.....are they called dumbererbells......??

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Re: Deal expired, sold out. LIFT YOU FOOLS! Dumbbells in stock, sets start at $190 delivered
Posted by: robfilms
Date: April 05, 2020 08:34AM
There are many, many body weight workout routines that can be more effective than lifting weights.

Go to YouTube and search body weight exercise and there are categories by age, and by which part of your body you want to workout.

Though there is a place for weights, at this moment with all the craziness going on, I’m sticking to body weight routines.

Ymmv.

All goos.

Stay well.

Rob
Posted by: SteveO
Date: April 05, 2020 12:13PM
Ditto rob. Yoga is also a great example of that. My regimen is pushups, yoga, cycling...and I keep forgetting to add planks. BTW, Jillian Michaels has a great, tough yoga workout that is probably on youtube or streaming somewheres.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: April 05, 2020 01:29PM
robfilms
There are many, many body weight workout routines that can be more effective than lifting weights.

Go to YouTube and search body weight exercise and there are categories by age, and by which part of your body you want to workout.

Though there is a place for weights, at this moment with all the craziness going on, I’m sticking to body weight routines.

Ymmv.

All goos.

Stay well.

Rob

Yeah, all exercise is good. I previously posted the below in another thread.

Shut out of your rec center or commercial gym and didn't buy equipment fast enough to beat the rush? You can still do body weight exercises and stay fit.

Some have pictures and some have video links. [www.fitandme.com]

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 212
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018