Date: April 22, 2020 12:48PM
Website says Next Day delivery.

Staples

Northern California Coast
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Staples Free Shipping, No Minimum — Limited time only
Posted by: d4
Date: April 22, 2020 02:32PM
Nice I'm running low on printer paper. I usually "borrow" paper from the office, but since I've been working from home for over a month now, my usual source has been off limits.

8.5" x 11" 20 lbs., 96 Brightness, 500/Ream, 8 Reams/Carton
$25 delivered Friday. Not bad.

Posted by: d4
Date: April 22, 2020 05:55PM
While shopping for paper I noticed Staples has this disinfectant in stock.
No experience with it, but at $3.99 for 32/oz I'll give it a shot.

[www.staples.com]

Brighton Professional™ Virustat TBQ™ Disinfectant Cleaner, 32 Oz. (BPR490032-A-CC)

About this product
Get rid of germs, including staph, listeria and salmonella, by cleaning hard surfaces with Brighton Professional Virustat TBQ disinfectant cleanser.

Protect employees, patients and customers from harmful bacteria by using this disinfectant cleanser. Ideal for a wide range of businesses, this cleanser features a quat formula that attacks a broad range of contaminants. This Brighton Professional Virustat TBQ liquid non-acid solution is ideal for use in public and employee restrooms and for keeping trash cans clean.

Unique liquid nonacid, ready to use disinfectant cleaner is great for restroom and trash containers
Can be used in hospitals, schools. animal hospitals and pet stores

Quat formula has broad-spectrum germ-killing power
Kills MRSA, listeria, E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella choleraesuis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa; and is a tuberculocidal
Effective against HIV-1, HAV, HBV and HCV
Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus)
Lemon scent
Sprayer sold separately

Posted by: wurm
Date: April 22, 2020 06:53PM
That was interesting. I checked out that disinfectant that d4 linked and read a lot of positive reviews for it, so I figured I'd order a couple of them. Put them in my cart, proceeded to checkout, entered cc#, clicked Place Order and am informed it's out of stock. No indication of that on the product page. So i removed them from my cart as instructed, then for the heck of it went back and put one in my Cart. That went through and I got an order confirmation. Let's see if it actually shows up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 215
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020