advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Alexa I'm gonna Sue these guys.... "Sounds good ! let's do that !"
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: May 15, 2020 12:17PM
In a lawsuit filed last week in a US District Court in Seattle, Amazon (AMZN) alleges the two companies — Robojap Technologies in Washington state and Quatic Software Solutions in Punjab, India — and several of their purported employees scammed Amazon users by offering to help set up Alexa on their devices through "fraudulent websites and applications."

[www.cnn.com]

GOOD ! Now if we can just kill the Caller ID Spoofing bastiches that keep trying to sell me car warranties and healthcare.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Alexa I'm gonna Sue these guys.... "Sounds good ! let's do that !"
Posted by: Buzz
Date: May 15, 2020 01:39PM
Yes, I know, I know.... all too well....

I done got got cry smiley confused smiley smiley-gen081 banghead smiley sick smiley angry smiley sad smiley
==
Posted by: GGD
Date: May 15, 2020 01:57PM
I just realized that it's been quite some time since I received an email from a Nigerian Prince or government official that needed my assistance in transferring large sums of money.

And Heather from Account Services hasn't said hello in ages too.

And I guess because of social distancing, the IRS hasn't threatened to come to my house and arrest me recently either.

Microsoft hasn't called to refund money to me because they're going out of business, I guess they finally did go out of business.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 15, 2020 08:37PM
cbelt3

GOOD ! Now if we can just kill the Caller ID Spoofing bastiches that keep trying to sell me car warranties and healthcare.

I didn’t realize this had moved from a wish to a requirement: [www.theverge.com]

The sad part is that phone companies have to “create” tech to prevent spoofed calls, and that it’s all gotta be compatible, and so on. A bunch of workarounds that never should have been necessary to begin with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 207
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018