advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
you ain't nothing but a hound dog?!....guys (and gals), this film actress/model is back on the market......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 19, 2020 12:36PM
.....Megan Fox......splits from Brian Austin Green after 10 years of marriage......

Brian Austin Green confirms split from Megan Fox

.....Celebrity couple Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox have called it quits.

Green, 46, confirmed Monday on his podcast, ...with Brian Austin Green, that he and Fox, 34, separated some months ago after nearly 10 years of marriage.

Green said he and Fox started drifting apart at the end of 2019. He said Fox initiated the split after filming a project out of the country for several weeks.

"Neither one of us did anything to each other," Green said.

"We've had an amazing relationship," he added. "I will always love her, and I know she'll always love me. I know as far as a family what we have built is really cool and really special."

Green and Fox married in June 2010 and have three sons, Noah, 7, Bodhi, 6, and Journey, 3. Green said he and Fox are focused on their kids' wellbeing as their relationship transitions.

"We'll still do family vacations and holidays as a family and that kind of stuff, and really make that a focus for the kids," he said.

Green also addressed Fox's rumored romance with rapper Machine Gun Kelly, born Colson Baker. Green said Fox and Baker met on the set of Fox's recent project.

"They're friends at this point," Green said. "I trust her judgement."

"I really don't want Megan and I to be at odds," he added. "She's been my best friend for 15 years and I don't want to lose that."

Fox and Baker were spotted together in Baker's car Friday in Los Angeles. The pair will star with Bruce Willis in the upcoming movie Midnight in the Switchgrass.

Fox previously filed for divorce from Green in 2015 but called off divorce proceedings in April 2019. Green said on his podcast in 2017 that he takes his marriage to Fox "day by day."

crazy......like a.........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2020 12:41PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: you ain't nothing but a hound dog?!....guys (and gals), this film actress/model is back on the market......
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 19, 2020 01:10PM
I saw an interview or two with her. She seems kind of nuts. (As if I had a chance anyway.)

Re: you ain't nothing but a hound dog?!....guys (and gals), this film actress/model is back on the market......
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: May 19, 2020 01:22PM
She lost it for me after the nose job. Same with Jennifer Gray.
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: May 19, 2020 01:40PM
I
AllGold
She seems kind of nuts.

Am on it!
gears smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2020 02:07PM by rich in distress.
Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: May 19, 2020 01:54PM
meh

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

The search engine that doesn't track you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2020 01:56PM by MrNoBody.
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: May 19, 2020 04:28PM
MrNoBody
meh

Reminds me of this video:
[youtu.be]

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: May 19, 2020 05:36PM
ztirffritz
MrNoBody
meh

Reminds me of this video:
[youtu.be]

Or that old chestnut: "No matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is tired of her bullsh*t."

It is what it is.
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: May 19, 2020 06:30PM
who?
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 19, 2020 09:06PM
Bill in NC
who?

From the movie Transformers.

Posted by: PeterB
Date: May 19, 2020 10:23PM
In fairness to the young woman, she is (I think) largely misunderstood. Here's some background: [www.vanityfair.com]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: May 19, 2020 11:19PM
PeterB
In fairness to the young woman, she is (I think) largely misunderstood. Here's some background: [www.vanityfair.com]

It's plausible that she's fundamentally not a bad person; is an intelligent and progressive feminist; is a person who endured substantial body-modification and abuse by directors to advance her career; and is a temperamental nightmare-diva to work with.

They're not exclusive. People are often complicated.

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 20, 2020 12:30AM
She always struck me as a so-so actor who got lucky getting a big gig, and got a little too famous too fast for no really good reason.

I though she was attractive, but not nearly as much as so many others seemed to think.

I've never seen her in an interview, but I'd guess she's no Emily Blunt.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: May 20, 2020 06:42AM
RAMd®d
I've never seen her in an interview, but I'd guess she's no Emily Blunt.

Emily Blunt wasn't EMILY BLUNT until Edge of Tomorrow. Before that, she was just Emily Blunt.

Could be that the right role never came along. When you're typecast as a Michael Bay ingenue, you're probably not going to get many offers for EMILY BLUNT roles.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2020 06:44AM by Sarcany.
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: May 20, 2020 07:49AM
What, nobody's excited that Brian Austin Green is back on the market too? Nobody?

I mean, yeah, when he was on 90210 he looked and acted for all the world like an extra from Malibu's Most Wanted, but since then he has overcome his unfortunate FUBU addiction and cleaned up his life considerably.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

"I don't see color, I just see ugly" - Joe Jitsukawa
Posted by: PeterB
Date: May 20, 2020 08:25AM
Yup. My point was that situations are often not black and white. Some "hit pieces" written about her basically say that she is a complete head case who ruined her own career by way of lack of talent and poor acting choices, comments about Michael Bay, etc. One flip side of that argument she makes herself in the article I linked, which is that most 23 year olds aren't necessarily going to handle fame well, and then add the culture of Hollywood and #metoo to the mix, and you've got something not quite so simple. Here's another take: [www.etonline.com]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 20, 2020 10:59AM
And I'd guess she's STILL NO EMILY BLUNT.

Blunt didn't suddenly become an actress because of Edge of Tomorrow, she just became a MORE WELL KNOWN actress.

And based on the interviews I've seen of Blunt, Fox will always be 'no Emily Blunt'.

All misunderstandings aside, I really doubt Fox could have successfully walked that path that Blunt did.

There's getting the opportunities, and then there's utilizing them well.

I just don't think Fox could have pulled it off, as an actor or a person.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 248
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018