advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
shut the front door?!....shocking!! this lead of action TV show quits....!!
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 19, 2020 05:12PM
....Rudy Rose quits 'Batwoman' after just one season [ no real reason given ]......they will have to recast for Season 2.....

.....sources say it is not related to the stunt injury she sustained during filming of Season 1, which left her facing paralysis and needing emergency surgery.....

Ruby Rose Quits Batwoman; Role Will Be Recast Ahead of Season 2

....Titular Batwoman star Ruby Rose has decided to leave the CW series ahead of Season 2. The role will be recast.

“I have made the very difficult decision to not return to Batwoman next season,” Rose said in a statement. “This was not a decision I made lightly as I have the utmost respect for the cast, crew and everyone involved with the show in both Vancouver and in Los Angeles.

“I am beyond appreciative to Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and Caroline Dries for not only giving me this incredible opportunity, but for welcoming me into the DC universe they have so beautifully created,” she added. “Thank you Peter Roth and Mark Pedowitz and the teams at Warner Bros. and The CW who put so much into the show and always believed in me. Thank you to everyone who made season one a success – I am truly grateful.”

In a joint statement, Berlanti Prods. and Warner Bros. Television vowed to cast another LGBTQ actress in the iconic role. “[We] thank Ruby for her contributions to the success of our first season and wish her all the best,” the two companies said. “The studio and network are firmly committed to Batwoman’s second season and long-term future, and we — along with the show’s talented creative team — look forward to sharing its new direction, including the casting of a new lead actress and member of the LGBTQ community, in the coming months.”

shaken to the core.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2020 06:21PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: shut the front door?!....shocking!! this lead of action TV show quits....!!
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 19, 2020 07:47PM
I'm a little surprised it's getting a second season.

I didn't care for her at all, let alone the plot.

Maybe I'll like Season 2.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: May 20, 2020 10:26AM
There's a Batwoman show?

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: Racer X
Date: May 20, 2020 10:30AM
It's 2020. That's BatPerson to you and I. They/Them say so.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: Rolando
Date: May 21, 2020 10:23AM
Its actually kind of funny AND sad! She was attacked by InCels for whatever reason and by so-called leftists for, and I quote: "Not being gay enough"!!

[www.thelily.com]

All the more reason to ignore this kind of BS!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 235
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018