advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!.....Season Premiere: 'Burden of Truth'....'The Red Nose Day Special'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 21, 2020 09:13AM
.......Season Premiere of 'Burden of Truth' on the CW.......

......'The Red Nose Day Special'..........

8:00 PM on The CW
Burden of Truth
Season 3 premiere: Newly coupled Joanna and Billy disagree on how to handle their first case at their own firm.

8:00 PM on NBC
Celebrity Escape Room
One hour: In this Red Nose Day special, Ben Stiller, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow and Adam Scott attempt to unlock a series of themed puzzle rooms; Jack Black serves as Game Master.

9:00 PM on ABC
Holey Moley
Season 2 premiere: New holes include Dragons Breath, Polcano, Beaver Creek, Putt the Plank, Double Dutch Courage, Hole Number Two and Frankenputt.

9:00 PM on Fox
Labor of Love
Series premiere: A fortysomething career woman is matched with 15 potential baby daddies. Kristin Davis (Sex and the City) hosts.

9:00 PM on NBC
The Red Nose Day Special
Two hours: This Is Us‘ Mandy Moore and Justin Hartley preside over this year’s fundraiser for children in poverty; Julia Roberts, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Paul Rudd, Jennifer Garner, Ricky Gervais and Susan Kelechi-Watson are among those scheduled to appear.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Season Premiere: 'Burden of Truth'....'The Red Nose Day Special'.....
Posted by: Buzz
Date: May 21, 2020 06:56PM
NewtonMP2100
9:00 PM on NBC
The Red Nose Day Special
Two hours: This Is Us‘ Mandy Moore and Justin Hartley preside over this year’s fundraiser for children in poverty; Julia Roberts, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Paul Rudd, Jennifer Garner, Ricky Gervais and Susan Kelechi-Watson are among those scheduled to appear.[/i]

Isn't that basically TV Oedipal incest pron?.... even though the TV son is already several years older than the TV mom IRL....
==
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 276
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018