Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Forbes: "Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave"
Posted by: hal
Date: May 24, 2020 05:29PM
OMFG will these people STOP!!!???

I peruse google.news several times a day and when patterns emerge, I usually see them.

THE MOST OBNOXIOUS pattern of all is Forbes and their apple headline grabbing techniques.

Check this out...

From a google search...

7 hours ago - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Gordon KellySenior Contributor. Opinions expressed by Forbes

May 15, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave · More here on Forbes. Apple Event. The new Apple iPhone 11 was on ...

May 14, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Now, a post on the Chinese social network Weibo, picked up by 9to5Mac

May 2, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. The Galaxy Watch Active2 will, just like the Apple Watch Series 4 and 5, ...

May 6, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Apple managed to update just enough of the hardware to be 'new' but in ...

May 9, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Granting users easier access to Assistant, which can now be brought up ...

Mar 30, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Much more importantly for Apple, iPadOS is a walled garden – you can ...

Oct 30, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. If you do have a bricked HomePod, contact Apple. iOS 13.2.1 is just out, ...

Mar 19, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. But there is some logic at play here. Firstly, the Snapdragon 765 offers a ...

Dec 20, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. "The price is going to go up to accommodate 5G, new screen technology, ...

Feb 29, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. 02/28 Update: Samsung has spilled further details about its next ...

Sep 5, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.4 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave · Gordon Kelly. I am an experienced freelance technology journalist.

Feb 26, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Here's what we know right now. When would this come to the iPad Pro?

Feb 22, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave · Apple iOS 13.5 Release: Should You Upgrade? New Apple Documents ...

Jun 23, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave · Apple iOS 13.5 Release: Should You Upgrade? New Apple Documents ...

Sep 24, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Because the official iOS keyboard was so limited (until iOS 13), third party ...

Jan 18, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Performance improvements from handling tasks such has natural ...

May 6, 2020 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave · Apple iOS 13.5 Release: Should You Upgrade? New Apple Documents ...

Dec 22, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. But Apple's revenue in the mobile space seems secure even beyond what ...

Sep 3, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.4 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave · New iPhone 11 Details Revealed By Bloomberg · Gordon Kelly. I am an ...

Oct 27, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. “I left home with phone charged 100%. Now it's almost dead. To be fair ...

Nov 15, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave · More here on Forbes. Apple CEO Tim Cook announces the new iPhone ...

Jun 4, 2019 - Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave. Users can also connect their digital TV or cable/satellite set-top box and a ...

and it goes on and on and on and on and on....

[www.google.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Forbes: "Apple Just Gave 1.5 Billion iPad, iPhone Users A Reason To Leave"
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: May 24, 2020 05:36PM
Posted by: graylocks
Date: May 24, 2020 05:41PM
i generally find Forbes and Business Insider to be nothing but click bait.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: jdc
Date: May 24, 2020 05:55PM
graylocks
i generally find Forbes and Business Insider to be nothing but click bait.

smiley-score010

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: vision63
Date: May 24, 2020 06:22PM
I remember when it was impressive to go to a J-School.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 24, 2020 07:25PM
Hold up. Google “News?” C’mon Hal, you know better.
You give me reason to leave, you give me reason to leave...
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 24, 2020 07:33PM
...but should I stay or should I go?

Nah, I'm in.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 24, 2020 07:43PM
I stick around for a while but I'm putting Tim on notice, one more screw-up and I'll rethink my position - same rethink I've done the last dozen times.
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: May 24, 2020 08:07PM
Beleaguered.

=TC
Posted by: M A V I C
Date: May 25, 2020 09:35AM
So, like this thread? I clicked in it to learn the reason, but only found a list of titles making the claim. :/

Help MacInTouch: Buy from Amazon? use this link [amazon.com]
Mac News & Info: [macintouch.com] [macnn.com] [tuaw.com]
Mac Benchmarks: [barefeats.com]
Used Mac Stuff [FS/T]: LowEndMac Swap List
Mac Software Updates: [macupdate.com]
Fonts: [dafont.com] [fontspace.com]
Online Computer Store With Mac Support: [macsales.com]
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 25, 2020 11:52AM
People throw rotting tomatoes at the Patriots and the Yankees, too. Everyone hates a winner...

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: fauch
Date: May 25, 2020 05:05PM
DOOMED™
Posted by: M A V I C
Date: May 25, 2020 07:00PM
rjmacs
People throw rotting tomatoes at the Patriots and the Yankees, too. Everyone hates a winner...

Eh, not good examples. People don't like the Patriots because they cheat, and people don't like the Yankees because they have the biggest budget and just buy the best players from other teams.

Help MacInTouch: Buy from Amazon? use this link [amazon.com]
Mac News & Info: [macintouch.com] [macnn.com] [tuaw.com]
Mac Benchmarks: [barefeats.com]
Used Mac Stuff [FS/T]: LowEndMac Swap List
Mac Software Updates: [macupdate.com]
Fonts: [dafont.com] [fontspace.com]
Online Computer Store With Mac Support: [macsales.com]
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 26, 2020 11:14AM
M A V I C
rjmacs

Eh, not good examples. People don't like the Patriots because they cheat, and people don't like the Yankees because they have the biggest budget and just buy the best players from other teams.

Thank you for the demonstration.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: May 26, 2020 12:11PM
Forbes reporting is the worst. Whenever I see a story from them, I pass. Not worth the effort.

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 319
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018