advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premieres: 'Barkskins'__'Grant'....'NASA & SpaceX: Journey to the Future'.....'I Am Lorena Bobbitt'......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 25, 2020 10:14AM
.......Limited Series premiere of 'Barkskins' on NatGeo.......

......premiere of 'Grant' on HIS......

......'NASA & SpaceX: Journey to the Future' special on SCI.....

.....'I Am Lorena Bobbitt' movie on Lifetime.....

SYND. AM on Check your local listings
Jeopardy! Teachers Tournament
Through June 5 | This two-week event, taped in early February, features 15 K-12 instructors competing for a $100,000 prize and a spot in the next edition of the Tournament of Champions.

9:00 AM on DC Universe [ will air on The CW tomorrow - episodes are edited ]
DC's Stargirl
After an unexpected run-in with Brainwave, Courtney is targeted at Blue Valley High’s open house night.

8:00 PM on Lifetime
I Am Lorena Bobbitt
TV-movie premiere: Counting Lorena Gallo as an EP, this telepic recounts her life’s journey as an immigrant bride-turned-battered wife who cut off her husband’s penis in 1993.

8:00 PM on NBC
The Titan Games
Season 2 premiere (two hours): Everyday heroes go up against world-class professional athletes, including Olympic gold medalists, NFL stars and UFC champs.

9:00 PM on NatGeo
Barkskins
Limited series premiere (two episodes per week): This 17th Century drama, based on Annie Proulx’s 2016 novel of the same name, chronicles the mysterious massacre of settlers in the vast and unforgiving wilds of 1690s New France; David Thewlis (Fargo) and Marcia Gay Harden (Code Black) star.

9:00 PM on History
Grant
Docuseries premiere: From EP Leonardo DiCaprio comes this three-night event chronicling the life of Civil War hero-turned-president Ulysses S. Grant.

9:00 PM on Science
NASA & SpaceX: Journey to the Future
120 minutes: This special chronicles the journey leading up to the launch of Space X’s Crew Dragon Capsule on Wednesday; Walton Goggins (The Unicorn) narrates.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2020 10:19AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premieres: 'Barkskins'__'Grant'....'NASA & SpaceX: Journey to the Future'.....'I Am Lorena Bobbitt'......
Posted by: samintx
Date: May 25, 2020 12:35PM
Also on twice today the true story of Glass who survived isolation in the wilderness wounded. Revel ant I think is the name. Not completely true to the actual tale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2020 12:36PM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 122
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018