advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
stop draggin' my heart around?!.....this 'based on a book' movie trilogy turning into TV series.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 26, 2020 10:10PM
.....Amazon is adapting 'The Girl with the DRAGON Tattoo' into series.....

.....will take place in present day......will feature new setting, new characters and a new story......so more of a 'based on'.......

....Amazon Prime Video is getting a dragon tat: The streamer is developing a drama series that would follow Lisbeth Salander, the character in Stieg Larsson’s Millenium book series, in the present day, Variety reports.

Currently titled The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, the project will feature a new setting, new characters and a new story versus being a sequel to the novels or film adaptations, in which Noomi Rapace, Rooney Mara and Claire Foy played Lisbeth.

No writer or actress is currently attached to the potential series.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: stop draggin' my heart around?!.....this 'based on a book' movie trilogy turning into TV series.....
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: May 26, 2020 11:29PM
Please...what a waste of time and money. Can’t Amazon find something ORIGINAL to make a series out of? Or at least go back further in time to pick something to remake?

As far as the trilogy - the original one in Swedish with subtitles and Noomi Rapace is the only one worth watching. The Daniel Craig movie totally sucked and I haven’t watched the Claire Foy one yet.
Re: stop draggin' my heart around?!.....this 'based on a book' movie trilogy turning into TV series.....
Posted by: Racer X
Date: May 27, 2020 12:28AM
Good Lord.

If Amazon wants to do something cool, how about the Stainless Steel Rat stories, or the Deathworld Trilogy from Harry Harrison?

They could really make a go of either with today's CGI.

But even odds on them really borking them up too.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: Rolando
Date: May 28, 2020 11:49PM
Still hoping for a season long "Ringworld"!
Hopefully Apples "Foundation" is big hit and spurs it on!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 297
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018